Six Month Check In.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by joeb7th, Feb 10, 2010.

1. joeb7th

joeb7th New Member

Haven't logged on in six months.

Praying for each and everyone of you.

I'm no better.

Today I had to do some weed eating since we finally had a break in the weather and if I didn't the grass would get so out-of-hand high I couldn't knock it down later. aI also did some cleaning of mold off our daughters bedroom walls.

I worked for maybe 3 to 4 hours but most of my earlier 58 years I did hard physical labor and what I did was today was so light and easy work for me.

But now I feel like I have a powerful body flu all over.

You know how when you have a body flu every part of your body hurts and you are weak and drained?

The aching is in every bone of my body, every muscle. And there is a flu like hot skinned weakness that accompanies these symptoms after you do more physical labor than wash the dishes and vacuum.

I REMEMBER GETTING BODY FLUS OFF AND ON IN MY LIFE...AND WHAT I FEEL RIGHT NOW FEELS "EXACTLY" LIKE THIS ONLY AN EXTREME MOANING INTENSE PAIN ONE.

My wife and kids hate me moaning...but you can't help it..the pain is so intense and all over.

I tried taking vicodin but this has codeine in it and I get totally nauseated whenever I take codein.

I'll just curl up on the couch tonight and hope my body isn't body flu aching tomorrow.
  2. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

just wanted to say that i will keep you in my prayers, too, and that i hope that you are soon feeling at least a little better
  3. LEFTYGG

LEFTYGG Member

i think of you all the time youve been thru hell i hope you can keep improving love gail
  4. Forebearance

Forebearance Member

Hi joeb,

I don't know you well, but I'm sorry to hear that you are no better. Rats.

This is such a difficult illness.

Per the advice of other "moldies", I have found that fresh air is the best antidote to mold exposure. When I go out to a wilderness type park and stay outside for at least an hour, I feel better. I hope you get through this rough patch.

Take care,
    Forebearance