skeesix and other NCF fans

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by findmind, Jan 20, 2007.

1. findmind

findmind New Member

Have you seen the latest issue of the Forum?

What do you think about their front page medical committee article? Who's on their medical committee anyhow?

They really make me think! Now I'm brain dead...

There's always hope!
    findmind
  2. findmind

findmind New Member

skeesix, where arrrrre yu?

bumpity for others, too!

findmind
  3. mezombie

mezombie Member

For some reason, I just received not one, but two complimentary issues!

And unfortunately I'm too braindead to read them. I think that's why I let my membership lapse some years ago.

Now that you pointed this out to me, I'm curious, too about this "medical committee". Maybe some of the members want to remain anonymous. Or, maybe it's a committe of one. With NCF, who knows.

Skeesix--Maybe I have your copy! Wish I could just send it to you. But I did just receive it, so you might be getting yours any day now.

Findmind: Once my brain gets into gear, I'll let you know my impressions of the article.
  4. findmind

findmind New Member

Hey, skee...call the NCF and tell them you had to let membership lapse due to finances; they will send it to you! Or write to ncf-net.org and they'll get it done! Or send them 7.50 for one copy only, and try to get $30 together for next year's membership.

I left my copy downstairs, will bring it up later and mention some of the stuff in this one; a lot of it is a compilation of earlier research, tying stuff together empirically, which helps me keep it straight in my head.

They seem to be maintaining positive about the PIV-5 as a major causative factor.

will come back later with more of it, ok; have to get some things done right now.

Hi mezombie! Loved your profile pic!

findmind
  5. findmind

findmind New Member

Forgive...am very sick with hypothermia. Can't keep promise to discuss Forum yet.

Thenks,
    findmind