SkeesixLavalle Institute

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by marmayer, Feb 26, 2007.

1. marmayer

marmayer Member

I saw your reply to the Cleveland FFC. I was a pt at the Cleveland center for 9 months or so when the MD left. I now go to the Detroit FFC and am loosing mt patience with them.

I would love to know more about the Lavalle Institute. How many MD`s, supplements?, compounded hormones? take insurance? How long have you been going there?

I live just north of Cincy and it would be wonderful if I could find someone compitant close-by. Anything you can tell me would be great!!

Thanks, Marmar
  2. marmayer

marmayer Member

3. marmayer

marmayer Member

Thanks so much for the info. I`m just a littlt leary of offices off the beaten path as they say. I have gotton so much better with the FFC`s though. I just need someone closer to home to manage my problems.

Do you see the MD every visit? Do you bring any labs...with you on the first visit? Is there a waiting list to get in?

Thanks again, Marmar
  4. marmayer

marmayer Member

Thanks for the info. Still deciding if I should go or not. I hate the thoughts of going someplace new and starting over. Are you on prescription meds along with supplements?
    What did the price go up to?

I guess another opinion can`t hurt me! And your right about the travel. Thanks, Marmar