Skeptic2, and Rafiki, I'm doing as suggested?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Doznclan3, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

Is this where you wanted some of that energy Skeptic? Not sure if I got your name right. I hope Rafiki is in here sometime soon. I know her.
    I've been so busy lately, and trying to keep my energy up at the same time, so haven't been on any board for a while.
    Hey Rafiki, or anyone else that has come into the chit chat that knows me, or the spiritual board...our little chicken coop is almost done. It's been done enough that we have had our chicks in the coop for about a week now. I need to be out when I let them out in the run part, because they are still small enough to fit through the chain link fence. They love being out!! Like Rainbow said, they are funny birds to watch.

Trying to save up some energy to go clean out the coop for the first time. It will be easy because of the way my husband built it for me. I can stand up in it, no stooping! Easier on this achy bod.

Today, we have a grandchild that is probably born by now. Our daughter has to have C-cections because she never has gone into labor with the others..had two others, nothing! So, we will go see her around noon. I will rest, then clean the coop, water my flower and veggie garden. Rest again. Get to the store for a few things, rest again. This is how my days go. Do, rest, do, rest. Sounds familiar ey?

Hope everyone has a good day. Wish all could have a pain free day. I personally haven't had one of those in a very long time. I just keep a pluggin. And some days, don't even feel up to that.
    Love to all, Cynthia
  2. vivian53

vivian53 Member

It's good to see you here. It also good to hear about your chicks. It seems to me that they make you happy. Those are some valuable chickens.

Congrats on you grandchild. No labor, wow. That could be viewed as a true blessing huh?

Sorry to hear about your continued pain. What else can we do but keep on plugging away at it. My doc asked me yesterday if I felt any better. I told him I didn't but I was still trying to.

Your days sound just like mine. I do something then rest before doing another. That's why it takes me all week to clean the house. I used to shower daily and , of course, wash my hair at the same time. Now I do my hygiene in steps too...first wash my face and brush my teeth, then later take a bath, and even later, when I have the energy wash my hair. Sorry if this is TMI.

soft hugs to you Cynthia
  3. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

I wondered if that was you. Just wanted to say hi. Getting ready to go see that baby.
    I hear you on the house cleaning!
  4. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

Every time I read about your chickens I think: how sweet! Then, I think: Northern Fowl mites! You are so brave! And, you are so energetic!

congrats on the new baby! How wonderful for your family!

Vivian, brushing the teeth! So exhausting! Up and down, and up and down, and up and down!!! I'm sure that anyone without an illness which produces this particular kind of fatigue would think I was joking but we all know that I am not. Brushing the teeth is absolutely exhausting. Personal hygiene is exhausting, in general, because of all the arm movements. I can't imagine getting in the shower and doing everything from hair to shaving the legs in one day let alone one go! So, not TMI for me! Very reassuring! Sorry, though, very sorry!

Oh, Cynthia, the reason you, and anyone with any energy at all, were all summoned was to take part in the various actions that will help the cause.

Watch the videos of the NIH/CDC meetings or at least let them play for a while if you cannot watch.

Sign the petitions.

skeptic may come along and help

I want to drop in and say a quick hello to SJ and I'm getting falling over (even though I'm lying down :eek:) so I can't find the relevant posts right now to bump.

can't even think what they were called but I bet you can figure it out

peace out,

5. skeptik2

skeptik2 Member

Yes, we need energy here!! We need action!!! We need names, signatures, advocacy more than ever.

Search for the posts with Quayman's name; simpsons, anything to do with the CFS Advisory Committee Meeting held May 27 and 28th (CFSAC), all those posts.

Sign any petitions listed.

Go to the NIH's videocast listed; open the video (download the latest version of "Real Player" they offer on the site first.) They are counting how many watch it; you can leave it playing in the background while you dust the room. Do it often!

Thank you so much for responding to my request over on the chitchat board! Send others you know from there over here.

Go to the cfids association of america and sign the letter the Sec. Kathleen Sebelius, new head of the Dept Hlt and Human Svcs.

If you look for the other posts, you'll find them all easily, ok? I can't post links here; bad computer.

Love ya!