Skierchik how have you been?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by auntyemnga, Sep 8, 2006.

1. auntyemnga

auntyemnga New Member

Skierchik,

I've been wondering about your progress but we've both sort of dropped out of sight.

Please give me an update on your progress!! I'm still doing FCT. It's working slowly, but working.

Auntyem
  2. auntyemnga

auntyemnga New Member

Skierchik,

How have you been doing? Please give me an update!

Thanks,
    Auntyem
  3. skierchik

skierchik New Member

Sorry, I missed your message last Sept. I haven't visited the board in a long time.

I hadn't been doing well. I was working with a new doctor that I thought would have the answers. Well, he definitely had some, but not enough to "fix" my immune system, the virus or the fatigue. Not so far anyway.

I found a website that has helped me a lot! I've changed my diet radically to include things like....raw milk, raw cheese & butter, fermented veggies (eat 3 times per day), green drinks including Chlorella which is a great metal carrier, clay minerals, amino acids, whey protein, etc.

The fermented veggies made an immediate difference. I'm still waiting for the raw milk info, but I know it's going to help. Like in two days, I started to feel more energy. My fibro is completely gone since my doctor agreed to change my thyroid meds to Armour from Levoxyl.

Have you heard of the Weston A. Price foundation? This website is great. There was a doctor who answered a lady's cry for help with chronic fatigue and depression. I've made those changes he recommended to her including doing the castor oil packs over the liver. He explains the reason for fatigue too. It makes perfect sense to me. He's in San Francisco and I'm in Boulder, so the logistics make it hard to see him, but if I keep improving (and he says you will) I won't need to see/speak to him. So, check it out.

I was so glad to hear that you are doing better and making progress. Any progress, even if it's slow is GREAT!

Also, let me mention that I bought the book "Nourishing Traditions" by Sally Fallon, which this doctor greatly approves of. If you get a chance, check out the wwwwestonapriceorg website. It may be too soon to celebrate, but I'm feeling stronger and more "normal" everyday. The diet has been the key.

Hope to hear from you soon and thanks for contacting me.

Skierchik
  4. bigmama2

bigmama2 New Member

im so glad you are doing better!!! my dr also recomends the weston a price website for diet guidelines. please keep us posted on how you are doing.

bigmama2
  5. skierchik

skierchik New Member

Thank you, I will do that!

Skierchik