Skinny Dipping Funny

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sisland, Jul 24, 2007.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

Got this in an E-mail,,,Thought you all might enjoy it,,,,

There was an old Farmer who worked very hard on his farm and in the early years John had a pond put in on the south side of his Farm ,,built for swimming and for fish,,,,,,,,,,,,He also planted fruit trees around the pond,,,,,,,

On one very hot evening after a long day of work John Decides to walk down to the pond for a swim,,,,He picked up a 5 gallon bucket to take along for pickin' apples and plums on his way back ,,,

So as john was srtolling down the hill to the pond He heard the voices of girls giggleing and swimming in his pond,,,,,so as John got closer he decided to have alittle fun and shouted "Hello you are swimming in a pond that is on my property!"

The gals were surprised to see John there since he never hardly ever came down there,,,and also they were skinny dipping ,,,,,They shouted back to John saying "old man you are not going to scare us out of this pond with no clothes on!"

John came back with a reply saying "Oh no gals it's ok swim all you want to,,Holding up his bucket John said " I Just came down here to Feed my Alligator that lives Here in the pond"

You can imagine what happens Next,,,,,,S
  2. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Haha Sis,good one,lol.
  3. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

very good Sis. Dirty old

4. sisland

sisland New Member

Glad you liked it! I'm from a part of the country where that could Happen for real!lol,,,S