Skipped Fall, Winter is here

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 2BDreamer, Sep 16, 2006.

1. 2BDreamer

2BDreamer New Member

Winter started about 6AM this morning, 33 degrees and snowing here in Montana. The leaves are still on the trees so I think we skipped Fall.
  2. nerdieduckie

nerdieduckie New Member

I want snow!!!!!

Is it a good snow? Or just one of those weak powdery ones? Then it wouldn't be any fun.
  3. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

AWWWW, jealous!!!

On the other hand, lots of snow and long winters are ahead of you. But if winter is going to be winter, it better be all the way with snow, blizzards and all! I can't stand the boring winters here in easter WA with no snow as far as the eyes can see, just cold and boring.
    [This Message was Edited on 09/16/2006]
  4. carebelle

carebelle New Member

It was very cool here this morning also .It felt Great .
    I'm still not ready for winter or snow.

I saw your quilt in your bio what a beautiful talent you have. My mother use to cross stich .She loved it. I always think of her when I see it. Do you sell them?
  5. 2BDreamer

2BDreamer New Member

It's a heavy wet snow but only sticking to the grass and cars so far. Streets are just wet, wind is starting to blow, good thing so it can knock some of the snow off the tree leaves that haven't come down yet, hate to see all my trees broken. All seems so strange as it was in the 80's on Thursday.
  6. 2BDreamer

2BDreamer New Member

I have someone who wants to buy this quilt but I can't make up my mind if I want to sell it or not yet. I normally don't sell my quilts but should as I'm getting a few to many. But I won't have much time to make to many as I'm opening a new quilt shop here the first part of October. What a lot of work, but I'm enjoying it so far.
  7. jenemc

jenemc New Member

please send that weather to us here in texas..it is in the 90s..with heat index of around 100...it is hot here...i only noticed yesterday that the leaves are starting to turn here...i love it when they start turning..they are sooooo beautiful.

jennie
  8. YIKES! It's too early for that! I love your quilt. Did you teach yourself or how did you learn to quilt? My sil made a quilt by machine. I would LOVE to make one by hand. I also love those quilted wallhangings. Do you do those?
  9. Marta608

Marta608 Member

Snow in Montana already???? Eeeeeeeeeek! I heard fall was going to be early this year but this is too early.

Marta
  10. 2BDreamer

2BDreamer New Member

Yes, I mainly learned to quilt on my own. Did take a few classes years back but never had time to quilt then, as I worked. I really do love to do hand quilting...

Was kind of retired but everything around here closed so there was no place to get fabric, so I will be joining the working force again, well maybe I already have as this is a lot of work gettng everything set up for a shop.

Well back to my business cards, dreamer