Slayadragon Extreme Mold Avoidance

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pawprints, Oct 15, 2008.

1. pawprints

pawprints New Member

I have read through your posts and some of Eric's information on the web.

Here is my question:

What steps can you present to do extreme mold avoidance for the rest of us?

My personal constraints are that I don't think I am up to roughing it in the great outdoors and it would have to be within a reasonable budget. However, you make excellent points in your latest posts and I would like no know more. Also, how would I find a place that is inside with running water, etc. that is mold free. Are their listings for this? Also, what happens to the rest of your belongings? Are they in storage or burned? Just not sure about the details.

When you want, can you elaborate. Glad you are doing well.

2. Slayadragon

Slayadragon New Member

Hi PawPrints,

These are all superb questions. I'm glad that you're thinking about this issue.

I'm in the process of working on a "Mold Manual" that is designed to answer these and many other questions. This is such a complicated subject that it's impossible to get people started on it just through responding to posts.

That's why I've not been on ProHealth a lot recently. I think it will be more helpful long-term if I get all this information in a comprehensive form, and then answer questions later.

I'm in the process of getting my own life in order at the moment, but that will be done soon.

Then I will finish off this manual and make it available.

If you like, please get in touch with me on Y!, same name.

Thanks again for your note.

Best, Lisa