Sleep induced CD

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Chelz, Jul 3, 2003.

1. Chelz

Chelz New Member

Hi everyone, Today I discovered a sleep CD in a magazine, it's called the Delta Sleep system and consists of one CD. I called around to all the bookstores to see if they have it because it was $20.00 in the magazine and I thought I might get it cheaper elsewhere (I'm tight on money). I have heard great reviews on this. I found it at Borders for $11.99. Has anyone ever tried anything like this before. I guess I just get desperate for that really good deep sleep. I will let you guys know if it works. Hugs, Chelz.
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

The one for delta waves is the one I use for sleep and it does help. Now that I have the Klonopin, I haven't used it as much.

Love, Mikie
  3. victoria

victoria New Member

He was going thru a lot of stress and anxiety, sleep meds were of no help, he finally tried the Delta sleep cd. I'd bought it for him about 6 months ago. It worked great when he desperately needed it, but not so good since. Seems to be the way most things go with him, even with meds of any kind - works great to start, then wears off. So don't know if he's a great example, except that he did really like the feelings/visuals it gave him.

I have yet to try it, but am waiting for hubby to go out of town...

Victoria
  4. Chelz

Chelz New Member

Hi Sofy, The CD is called the Delta Sleep System by Jeffrey Thompson. I didn't want to order the CD from anywhere because I didn't want to pay shipping and handling, but the girl at Borders said it was $11.99. The store is pretty close to where I live, so I'll take a drive. Always searching for better solutions, LOL. Hugs, Chelz.
  5. Eve612

Eve612 New Member

I have that CD & have been using it for the past year. With that, my natural hormones, & ZMA, I am able to sleep 6 to 6 1/2 hours pretty well. My husband says it put's him to sleep also.

Eve