Sleep Issues

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by louiesgirl2, Apr 7, 2009.

1. louiesgirl2

louiesgirl2 New Member

Diagnosed with apnea 15 years ago. Use Cpap. Still now sleeping well. In fact I feel like I could lay down and go to sleep right now and I am at work. I eat when I am tired so I am putting weight back on which does not help my apnea. Unfortunately my apnea is genetic. When I lost all my weight and was down to 156 from 306, it was much better, however, not gone. Now I am back up to 223 as of this morning. I know meds do not help either that I am on, 100 mg Lyrica 2x. Also on thyroid becasue of slow thyroid, still adjusting that. If I do not start feeling like I am getting enough sleep, I think I will go crazy. Depressed beyond belief and duh, that makes me eat more and get really nasty and b.....y. Poor hubby. Going to call PCP and get his help. I am close to tears.
  2. loto

loto Member

to hear of your problems. Hope your doctor can get you the help you need. I don't know what you're going through, with the sleep apnea, but I do have FM, and other problems because of it, so I know it's so frustrating when nothing you try helps!
    Best wishes to you,