Sleep number beds

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by smeyers, Apr 7, 2007.

1. smeyers

smeyers New Member

I've been considering getting a sleep number bed and was wondering if anyone had one and what you thought of it.
    My main concern is that they give you a number for sleeping on your back, for example. I'm all over the place every night. I have no idea how much actual time I spend on my back so how do I know I'm using the right number?

Can anyone give me any info?

Susan
  2. 6cats

6cats New Member

I have one...I just got it...I love it...I do have mine on a low setting...last night I tried a different setting and that was a mistake so I am on the heating pad all day. I love mine and I am a constant mover also...and I also high reccomend their memory foam pillows as well!!!
  3. LindaJones

LindaJones New Member

Hi Everyone --

I am also thinking about getting a sleepnumber bed. They have them on QVC
    Home Shopping Channel and they are less expensive.

Be Well

4. kfran

kfran New Member

My husband and I have been talking about getting a sleep number bed. I have heard such good things about them.

Jam what is Calms Forte'?

To be comfortable is such a wonderful thought! I need it very much.

Kim
  5. smeyers

smeyers New Member

I appreciate the information and your time.

I probably will get the warranty or whatever it is because they don't actually come to your home to fix the bed if something breaks. They send you the part - motor or whatever and you install it yourself! That's the only part of this I'm concerned about. I've heard their follow up isn't that great. How have you made out with that, those that have them?

Thanks again
    Susan