Sleep..Oh Mysterious Sleep & New pic!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by BraidieBunch, Feb 6, 2006.

1. BraidieBunch

BraidieBunch New Member

Morning All! First post in years!! WoW!! I even updated my profile!!
    question for everyone...I am currently awaiting employment and have no health insurance..grrr...But last nite I found some samples of Lunesta the doc had given me, took one and slept wonderfully! Now the BIG question...until I get Health insurance (3 mos) What do u suggest?
    I have a bottle of trazadone and one of clonopin, but that just doesnt seem to wear off..and I need to function!
    Any Hints? Ideas? Miracles?? Thankies in Advance Braidie
    [This Message was Edited on 02/07/2006]
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

One thing that helps me sleep is Benedryl! I take 50 mg. and it works well for me. They are over the counter cheapies if you get the generic. I tried Lunesta but it made me ill...horrid taste and I didn't sleep, either. So...

Three month, huh? Well, you might cut the doses of the traz. and klon. in half or more. Don't know. Just hope you can get enough sleep to keep you going until your insurance kicks in.

Again, welcome back.

Sue
  3. Dawnt

Dawnt Member

Bradiebunch,
    I recently was prescribed Lunesta for sleep. I've tried everything r/x wise and benadryl and nyquil etc.....
    Lunesta was the best sleep and wake up i've ever had. The r/x is about $125. I had to ask my doc for extra samples so i could get through the month. Thank goodness for medicare to pick it up in March. If you can find a way to get a few "extra" samples of lunesta until your medical coverage kicks in...i would think it's worth it. Otherwise..(i had to use my trazadone last night, which i hate) but get through it until your insurance picks it up.

4. BraidieBunch

BraidieBunch New Member

Yes..last nite I took trazadone again and didnt do a darn thing around the house..too bushed...My dic is out of Lunesta samples...grr But the staff is great and said they would call me when some came in...Thank goodness for friends like you!!!