Sleep Study on May 23, please pray

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by razorqueen, May 21, 2006.

1. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

for me. I hope they can find out what is wrong with me and why I can't sleep.
    I am planning on bringing my own pillow, and maybe my twin size memory foam mattress pad! I want to be comfy! Your prayers will help put me to sleep, I am sure! Not because they are boring, lol, but because when 2 or more are gathered He is there with us! Amen!

Blessings,

Bonnie
  2. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Prayers going Up for you hun!

I pray your sleep study will go well.

Everything you said you were taking for the sleep study sounds like a good idea....being as comfortable as possible helps.

My husband has not long ago(about 2 months ago) had 2 sleep study's done....Thank the good Lord, I finally talked him into having it done, you know how hard headed men can be sometimes....He has severe sleep apena...the doc said he had one of the worst cases he had ever seen....his test showed he would stop breathing about 67 times per hour...very scary, plus his snoring had gotten so bad it was keeping me up.

But after getting started on the Cpap machine, it has made a world of difference already.....he dosen't snore at all anymore....the machine shows he hardly ever stops breathing during sleep anymore, he feels more refreshed and energized from getting a much better sleep with the cpap machine...

For him though he would fall alseep as soon as his head hit the pillow....he didn't have any trouble getting to sleep, but it would scare me because I could tell sometimes he would stop breathing at night and I would wake him....even though he thought he was getting sleep at the time, he actually wasen't getting good quality sleep or going into dream sleep.

Again, I pray your test go well and I pray you will soon be able to get good quality sleep....I'm the same as you, I have a real problem getting to sleep. ~Best Wishes~

((Hugs & Prayer))
    ~Bluerose~
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I hope your sleep study goes well. I take a plethora of meds for constant insomnia. Strange how I can nap during the day, but always after an hour my body says enough sleep. It does the same at night, thus the meds.

They can find out interesting things in the sleep study. As you lie there, try to create a lovely dream, where we all are back in our prime years and feeling better than we are now.
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

Bonnie, Keep lovely and happy and peaceful thoughts in mind. We will pray for this! Comfort.

Love, Judy
  5. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Prayer going up for this need!

Love....Mari
  6. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

today is the day! I am really nervous. We are having a bad thunder storm right now, and it is coming for the direction we are traveling into!
    Pray for a safe journey, and for our kids who will be at home alone.

Thanks!
    Bonnie
  7. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Still praying for you my dear.

Love, Mari
  8. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

You are in my thoughts today. I am so happy that you have been able to get a study booked so soon. I remember how you worried that it would take up to 2 years! That in itself is a blessing.
    Try to relax. Take everything you need to be comfortable. I'm sure this will be a positive step for you. Let us know how it goes.

Kathy.