Sleep study results

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by dash, May 7, 2004.

1. dash

dash New Member

The results of my sleep study have reached the doctor. I have severe sleep apnea. Evidently, I stopped breathing over a hundred times during the time I was asleep...and I didn't sleep that long.

Of course, I now have to go back in for the next phase with the CPAP aparatus. They are booked up until June 9th. I have arthoscopy on my left shoulder on May 19th, so I guess its better stress wise that it isn't sooner.

Pray for my Mom, she's recovering from knee surgery. I went to my sister's for a few days to care for my Mom and take some of the burden off my sister who is very ill.

I haven't been replying on the worship board much, because of all of the above things going on in my life. Now, I am getting ready for my Spring Homeschool review (May 11). I feeling really stressed out, so lift me up to the Lord.

Even if you don't get a written response to your prayer requests from me, I still am praying for the needs posted at this board.

Love to all,
    Della
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Sending prayers up for you. I wander sometimes if I have sleep apnea, I need to go to one of those sleep labs. I hope the sleep aparatus helps and isn`t to uncomfortable to wear.

Also praying for your mom and sister and that your shoulder surgery goes well. We`ll be thinking about you, let us know how it goes.

Love,
    Sandy