SLEEP STUDY TONITE - TOTALLY EXHAUSTED TODAY!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Annette2, Aug 29, 2003.

1. Annette2

Annette2 New Member

My sleep study is tonight at 8:00! I can't wait. I was up around 4:30 this morning. Cleaned up my kitchen (it's been a mess for a week)and then got ready for work. I drove to work in a daze - totally exhausted. At work now, I can't believe I'm doing my job in one piece! I don't know what's going on but I feel like I'm sleepwalking (I'm not but it just feels that way) - you know - going through the motions. Well, anyway, wish me luck tonight! I'll let you all know tomorrow how it went!

Annette2 - :)

P.S. - I feel like the guy in this little picture!
  2. darlamk

darlamk New Member

I slept "good" for me - took my jamies, pillows and drugs along! BUT I was told I wake up all night long and snored very loudly! I am so embarrassed! No one at home could tell me if I snored or not. The sleep lab people know me from when I worked at the hospital so they were very kind but said I kinda out snored the other 5 patients they were monitoring. I also had apnea and my O2 sat monitor went down in the 80's. I am about 40 pounds overweight so I am sure that is what the doc will address first but I have had sleep problems for years - even when I was thinner. I know my right nare is almost occluded due to nose fx as a child. I see the doc again on Oct 2. Let us know how your night goes. I woke with my usual headache and still feel like a truck ran over me!
    Darla
  3. Kloet4

Kloet4 New Member

I thought I was exhausted too but when it came time to go to sleep I am not sure if I did or not. Know how sometimes you feel like you did not sleep but you actually did. Does anyone know how long it takes them to get the results of the sleep lab to your doctor? I see mine on Sept 4th and I did my sleep lab the end of July. They told me it takes 4 weeks.

God Bless
    Lisa K.