Sleep Study. Wish me luck

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by concretegirl, Jan 26, 2006.

1. concretegirl

concretegirl New Member

Ok everybody, I am going for a sleep study for FM, wish me luck, please, I'm so nervous!!!!!
  2. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Wishing you luck hun and sending up Prayers...

Hope all comes out well...

Good Luck
    ((Hugs))
    ~Bluerose~
  3. MaryCecelia

MaryCecelia New Member

I go for one next week. I hope we get some answers and some HELP. Good luck , and let us hear from you.
  4. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

sorry i had the caps on...just caught...i have to p/u my equipment and wear it when i get home...then bring it back to them the next day i guess pcp said they will look to see if my oxygen levles are dropping at night...we/ll see

jodie
  5. concretegirl

concretegirl New Member

it was werid, and creepy. I was just interesting, the sticky thing hurt (it peeled of some of my skin) but other than that it was O.K. I hopr i don't have to do that again.

Good luck to all of you guys who are going.
  6. MaryCecelia

MaryCecelia New Member

Did you sleep, and did they have to give you something for sleep? My Dr. has prescribed Klonopin to take, if I can't sleep.
  7. concretegirl

concretegirl New Member

I did sleep, and they gave me no drugs. This sleep study was till 8pm to about 5pm the next day. A long time, I know. But i did sleep, but they do come in and switch wires or something like that. I was half asleep so I don't know what they did. And know I have my (behind my ears) huge scabs for when they took of the sticky stuff,and have (ok this is gross) scabs in my hair from where they put wires and such. other then that I was ok, I sleeped and all.