Sleep - This Week

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Shoobie, Aug 23, 2002.

1. Shoobie

Shoobie New Member

I know most of us do not sleep well, but did anyone notice you slept worse this past week in particular?

-Shoobie
  2. Shoobie

Shoobie New Member

I know most of us do not sleep well, but did anyone notice you slept worse this past week in particular?

-Shoobie
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Sleep used to be the most elusive thing in my life. But I have been sleeping just great since I started taking ZMA.

I slept just fine this week.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. Shoobie

Shoobie New Member

Thanks for the reply!

I actually printed out the ZMA information to bring to my next doctor appointment.

My husband is a nurse and he said it's not good to take Zinc for long periods of time. Do you do anything like take it one month and skip the next?

-Shoobie
  5. fibolady

fibolady New Member

i've been up late, taken my klonopin, taken my ambien, still awake, back up to take another ambien. last night ihurt so bad i just took 2 ambien. i did go to sleep.

question on zma. i started the zma about a month ago, and have had terrible tension and migraine headaches all month, this is part of my pain. my headaches flare up my neck, then down my back, can't move then my legs and feet hurt, you know the drill! instead of taking 2 at night, i started taking one during the day and one at night. anyone had problems with zma and headaches.

woke up again with a headache, took an imitrex and ultram and back to bed for 2 hours. at least now i am up, i feel like the perverbal truck has run over me.

the only other thing different i have been doing is sleeping with a tiny pillow between my knees and legs, supposed to help with hip pain.

any help would be appreciated, i hate to call for another dr. apptment on headaches, they want me to go see a neurologist next. p.s. i have seen chiro's in the past, but one almost broke my neck and i couldn't move my upperbody for 3 weeks, terrified.

warm regards, fibolady.