Sleep

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Empower, Nov 21, 2005.

1. Empower

Empower New Member

I had been taking meds for sleep that really left me hung over

I started taking a Calcium/Magnesium/Zinc tablet at bedtime.

I have slept MUCH better and have the data to prove it. I am taking part in a FMS study and have to wear a device that measures my sleep, so I can see the difference.

I don't know how long this will last, but just thought I would let you know of a non-prescription approach that helps
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I will definitely keep those in mind. Do you feel better, also, having slept better? You said you could see the difference because of the device...how about the difference in how you feel?

Thanks,
    Sue
  3. Empower

Empower New Member

I still haven't noticed a difference in the fatigue, but a little less pain

I was just reading in a book today that Magnesium is good for Chronic Fatigue
  4. MaryCecelia

MaryCecelia New Member

That's good to hear! Would you care to say exactly what you're taking? I always feel hung over after most supplements, including ZMA. Hope it continues for you.
  5. Empower

Empower New Member

Am I allowed to say the brand of vitamin that I am taking?
  6. catsmeow369mi

catsmeow369mi New Member

calcium, magnesium and zinc also. I had someone recommend it. His brother is a chiropractor in Fla. He recommends it to lots of his patients. It worked real good. I just got to where I couldn't afford to spend the extra money on things like that.

Val
  7. jane32

jane32 New Member

what is the dosage? and is it three seperate pills? How soon do you take it before bed?
  8. PVLady

PVLady New Member

I believe there is a product called ZMA sold here with those same ingredients.

I will start taking it again as I am having the same problem with a hangover from Ambien.

Thanks for posting this - a good reminder for me.