Sleeping At The Computer-mrpain and others

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by BlueSky555, May 20, 2006.

1. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

Well, I did it again. I owe an apology to mrpain and to those who posted below my post. I deleted it. I had responded and I just looked at it again to read the rest of the posts and noticed that there was a HUGE space between my post and the next one. This is the 2nd time this has happened to me, this week. What is wrong with me?????

I suppose I shouldn't stay on the computer long at nights but I didn't remember falling asleep, duh!

Again, apology to you all and my post is now deleted but yes, I do eat at nights.

Sincerely,

BlueSky555
    [This Message was Edited on 05/20/2006]
  2. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

That was the SECOND time, LOL! Now I'm laughing!!!

Laugh all you want; actually I did was embarrased also.

Take Care,

BlueSky555
  3. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

YOur not alone there . I will be typing late at night and suddenly my eye lids have lead weights on them and they are so hard to keep open. Yet if I go to bed they POP open and don't close.

So I deal with this feeling of sleepyness and hope that what I write makes some sence. I know I have had some times that It was all I could do to not plant my face in to the keyboard. I was so tired that my eye's were closing all the time and I would startle and be just inches from having the look of a key board imprinted on my face.

So I totally understand this.

Good luck and try to stay awake.
    Rosemarie
  4. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

Had to laugh at that one; I've dropped my head but I don't think that close to the keyboard. Be careful there, LOL!

I drink crushed iced decaf tea all of the time. I now have to keep a towel in my recliner to sit on because I have spilled SO many cups of tea that I change towels all the time. It's one of those big cooler cups and I'll dose off and wherever it is, boom! Sometimes, it hits the floor, sometimes, the end table, and most of the time, ME!!! Boy, it's cold and of course wakes me up instantly. I have to run to the bathroom and strip, LOL! Since I've been here, I haven't spilled any because my hands stay busy.

Again, be careful; would be totally embarassing to go to ER with keyboard imprint in forhead :):):)

BlueSky555

PS: This board is really good for depression. It's the only time I laugh!
  5. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

I'm amazed because I thought I was the only one who did that. I have fallen asleep at the keyboard (on on it) many times. Then when I wake up I think to myself, "I've got to get to bed." Then before I know it its a couple of hours later and I never made it to bed. I hate it when that happens.
    Tigger
  6. mrpain

mrpain New Member

I wish you could pass some of that sleepiness to me to help me sleep at night... (No need to apologize..) At least you got some rest.... Take care of yourself!