Sleepy/Cold

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mjjcoach, Sep 14, 2006.

1. mjjcoach

mjjcoach New Member

Hello all

I am new to the board. I have been reading through the messages and can relate to most all of them. I see this board is fairly active and that is good.

Two things have been especially bothering me in the last couple of weeks. I get so sleepy during the day at work that sometimes I even catch myself nodding off and then jerking back awake right away. It is very annoying. It takes so much energy to try to stay alert. My fatigue level is pretty high these last couple of weeks too.

The other thing is being cold all day with the air on here at work. Do you find that the cold makes you hurt all over? Even with a sweater I am cold.

Do you find that rainy weather brings out the aches more?

Thanks for being here! MJ :)
  2. nerdieduckie

nerdieduckie New Member

Welcome from another newbie!

At school I would have the same problem, always falling asleep/jerking awake. Almost fell out of my desk once from doing so..

I'm always cold it seems! By the time night falls I'm wandering around the house in pj pants, socks, a t-shirt, and a hoodie and am still cold. Cold makes me hurt very badly :) I've had times before where my hands would basically lock up coz they were so cold/hurty...and this was in orchestra class! So cold definitely is bad for me. I love winter but now I dread it.

And yes, sometimes rainy weather makes me hurt more too, tho I think that also depends on the temperature because I've noticed I can tolerate some rainy days and not others.

Hope that was some help to you!