small ray of sunshine

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lynnkat, Jun 7, 2003.

1. lynnkat

lynnkat New Member

Went to my GP and had the annual womens tests done with an additional bone density test added this year. The bone test was added because a woman of my age is suppose to have one. Does anyone else ever get tired of hearing " a woman your age" coming from your docs? I am only 52 for pete's sake but have been hearing that silly thing since I was 40!! LOL

Anyway--to get back to what I wanted to say. All the test results came back OK and the doc said that my bones look great! Now if I could just get my muscles to cooperate with my wonderful bones!

It felt good to have something come out right and just wanted to share my small ray of sunshine.

Laugh when you can cause it's mama natures lubricant for the soul. :) lynnkat
  2. benton

benton New Member

LynnKat

Great news on the bone front! Im really pleased for you. LOL at the muscle cooperation! Wouldnt that be wonderful if they did cooperate now and again..

We really must share more rays of sunshine in here, no matter how small they are. It gives us all hope and cheers us up. I have a small one myself, im waiting for a years of supply of chocolate to arrive. I won it in a competition when i bought a bar containing a winning wrapper!! Its the little things that keep us going...LOL

Benton
    (Mandy)
    xx

3. lynnkat

lynnkat New Member

Mandy--are you kidding?? A full year of chocolate for free? You know that you aren't suppose to eat all that fat and caffine don't you? YOU MUST SHARE this booty!!!! LOL

I will share this with you mentally if that's OK with you.

Take care. lynnkat
  4. benton

benton New Member

LynnKat

LOL... of course i will share with you (mentally at least). haha

Yes, im quite pleased about it. I love choc and havent had any for ages. Ive been having a bad flare and have lost my appetite recently. Ive lost 14 pounds in weight but i have a feeling im gonna be putting it back on quite rapidly! LOL

Take care

Benton
    (Mandy)
    xx

[ advertisement ]