Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by budmickl, Mar 15, 2008.

1. budmickl

budmickl New Member

Have any of our Canadian friends seen this house? It looks so cute!!!

2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

$179,000 is a lot for a doll house.

3. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

it's not even in a charming or central part of town.

4. ckball

ckball New Member

I saw this a few weeks ago and couldn't beleive it. I like cozy but geezzzzzzzzzz I like to be able to turn around.

Hope you are doing well-Carla
  5. kholmes

kholmes New Member

$179,00 for that house?

It looks like something from Alice In Wonderland.

Of course, it would be great for me, with my limited walking distance. I could sit in my recliner and grab things from the fridge at the same time.
  6. budmickl

budmickl New Member

I was just thinking if I bought that house, I'd have to sell so much cwap and shift I have that I could probably pay cash for it! Now there's a reason to think about it!

One of the pages I sent the link for showed a 2nd level. That would make it almost doable.

There was a show on HGTV that had a house that was in Boston, I think. It was built in an alley to stop foot traffic. It was about this same size - the owner was able to reach both walls with his arms outstretched.

7. sisland

sisland New Member

That's the koolest little house!,,and with the fact that the owner and his wife lived in it for 22 years with no modern conviences is also neat,,,,he lived there another 7 on his own tending the garden out back!,,,,,,I could do that,,,,sounds fun!
  8. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Wow, $189,800, no way. That has to be a joke. I wonder what my house would be worth there. I would make a fortune. That is so funny.
  9. caffey

caffey New Member

If you stand in the living room and stretch your arms out you will touch both walls. Also if you park your car in front of it it disappears. It doesn't seem like it is in the nicest of neighborhoods. But each to his own.
  10. budmickl

budmickl New Member

Rafiki has also said it's not in the best part of town.

Wonder what it would sell for it was??

Too much for this poor American!