Smurfy >PEEKS< in on all of you!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by MsSmurfy, Sep 11, 2003.

1. MsSmurfy

MsSmurfy New Member

Hello all~
    I simply needed to let my presence be known...duh...how smurfy of me huh?? *wink.. Sincerely though, I watch here frequently...reading, hearing & listening to each & everyone...my ((((Huggies))))) to you all...especially those who share 'our' pain!!!! *wink...YUP...smurfy hurts too...I just don't whine alot I simply lurk within the shadows...under mushrooms if I can find them...BUT while I do...I try to keep thought & prayer for each & every one of you~ Often hoping a 'pain~free' day will be with you soon! *wink!!! Gosh...aren't we all hoping the same?? Indeed we do!!! Thank goodness for places like here....where each & everyone of us can reach out & bring someone near...Hang in there everyone...tomorrow is ALWAYS another day...IF indeed we are meant to have that day...so remember 'take one day at a time...' *wink...& try to......@@smile~smurfy~style! Ya never know when your smile will make all the difference in someone elses world...& then such warmth will always find its way >>BACK TO YOU..."
  2. Susan07

Susan07 New Member

Welcome Smurfy, glad you found your voice! Thanks for the good thoughts.
  3. MsSmurfy

MsSmurfy New Member

Hey there...Doxy,Bmari,Susan...Thank you for letting my 'smurfiness' tap the right buttons!! I simply like the idea 'grin & bear it' because I learned loooong ago 'whining & a fussin' never did any good!! So WHY NOT take the POSITIVE route and reap the benefits!!! Uh_huh! *wink!!! Also, one of the most profound sayings I once came across & always keep forefront during my daily interactions with people is: "A smile is like the window to one's soul...simply letting you know the heart is home!"
    I 'feel' good when I know I just made someone's day by doing the simplest thing! "Little things really DO mean alot!" As I write all this ...I am in lot's of pain, am on way to having xrays done & believe it or not, I can hardly wait to get out in public to simply see how many people I can maybe *SMILE* at ...especially the ones who are obviously grumpy & grumblin! They better l@@k out a smurf is about to change their day!! *wink! Smile~smurfy~style!

[ advertisement ]