Snapped at my poor husband last night

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sheila1366, Jan 7, 2006.

1. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

I felt so bad last night.Hurting all over,tired ,sick to my stomach.It was awful and had been like this for 3 days.I can't believe I tried to start a fuss with him last night.I feel so bad.But I quickly apologized when I realized how silly I was acting.He was so sweet about the whole thing.

I just don't know why this disease has to be so hard on our bodies and our minds and then we lash out at those closest to us.I hate this.

Sheila
  2. CanBrit

CanBrit Member

My hubby is the sweetest guy you'd ever meet. I swear my parents love him more than me!

God knows I've snapped at him for no reason other than being short-tempered from being in pain. By the same token though, he has problems with both knees but is too young to have knee replacement yet (44).

Lots of pain for him now, so I get it back occasionally. We both understand that there's no malice involved. He hugs me when I'm snappy and I hug him when he is.

What a couple!!!

Eileen
  3. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

For awhile I was so angry with my husband cause I felt like he didn't care about me.And through some talking and praying we have both come to see our faults and have worked alot of things out.

I am so glad that both of us can go up to our husbands and hug and forgive.I couldn't get through this without him.

Sheila

[ advertisement ]