Snow Dog Picture

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by springlakeorphan, Jan 28, 2007.

1. springlakeorphan

springlakeorphan New Member

I love it when people fill out their bio's. It just makes it all seem more "real". Pictures are evem more personal. No matter what or whom they are of. It just gives me a little more insite as to who you are.
    So I updated mine with my new puppy and our lovely snowfall in Wisconsin.
    Hope this finds everyone feelin well! Mary
  2. knickelson23

knickelson23 New Member

What a little cutie! Thanks for sharing!!! K-Nick
  3. rigby

rigby New Member

I lost my pug in my bio, but I finally got a new one he was eight months when I got him in May they just never grow up. My granddaughters have loved them both. They want me to get a puppy has I have never had a puppy pug I told them maybe this summer if they help. Sharon
  4. shar6710

shar6710 New Member

How cute!

You might want to move this to the Chit Chat board tho.
    If you don't and it disappears a ;moderator may have moved it for you.

Shar
  5. springlakeorphan

Thank you for the comments!
    Shar-not sure I know how to move this but I'll give it a try. I had 3 doctors tell me to get a dog to help with my cfs. I used to sleep way too much. Since the puppy, I am up and ready to go by 7AM!!
  6. Oh my goodness how cute is he!
  7. GwenGlo

GwenGlo New Member

....looks exactly like my dog! I don't know how to post a picture but I wish you could see it. I too was told a puppy would be good for me and so I bought Oskar. He is now 8 months old and is a Jack Russell/Poodle cross. I would love to know what breed yours is. I just came back from a walk with him and I honestly think he would have gone 25 miles (running all the way). Of course I walk like a 90 yr old.
    Gwen
  8. fungirl2100

fungirl2100 New Member

Hello,

I agree. I have a Great DAne puppy who is 2, but looks like he is a 2 year old pony. He is the joy of my life.
    His name is odin & I would love to share a pic with everyone, it is just I am not computer savvy & I have tried before to post pics & couldn't figure it out.

I will try again..

Thanks for sharing your baby with me.

love-
    Dawn *Fungirl :)*

It really made my day!
  9. Kay31

Kay31 Member

Oh my God, Mary, he's so adorable. I saw that someone else asked what kind he is; please share this info.
  10. springlakeorphan

She is a 4 month old Chonzer (half Bijon-half min. Schnauzer). We have places where the snow is 2 feet deep. She's only 10 inches. So to get her exercise, we take 4-5 walks a day. Only about 15 minutes each. It's a workout for both of us. She loves it and I can get off the treadmill! Funny how much better my mental health is since we got her!!