SNOW

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Pottersclay, Oct 13, 2006.

1. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

Who ever sings the song, "Let it snow....let it snow...let it snow..." obviously does not live in the north.

We got a storm yesturday and got two feet dumped on us. Anyone want some? PLEASE!?

We currently have no power. There are downed trees and power lines. What a mess!
  2. Suzy37

Suzy37 New Member

I would take it if I could....except the power outage. I love snow!!!
  3. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Yes Pottersclay it was the worst storm I have ever seen because of all the things that happened with power outage and trees down and it is so scary to live here and worry about things like that all the time. You must live very close to me. I am praying for you and your family and that you will be getting warmth and lights soon. We just got the tail end of it where I live, which is actually further north then you must live, we are right on the Lake and it only gave us wind and some snow and rain. We do have power though.

God Bless you and all those helping this area in all we have gone through with this storm.

hugs

kgangel
  4. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

Yes, we must be near each other. We got about 18 to 24 inches of snow. We were out of power for 48 hours. A mile down the road they still have no power. The trees look like tooth picks...stripped of their branches with power lines entwined in them.

You want snow? Any of you? I will share ALL of it! I don't even want to keep one foot of it.

If I had my way I would live in West Virginia or somewhere down that way.

I read your bio Kgangel. I have to teach little 3-4 year olds in Sunday school tomorrow. Three of the little ones give new meaning to the term, "Energizer bunny." They keep going...and ...going...and goooiinngggggg!
  5. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Lol Pottersclay, sounds like you have fun in Sunday School even though the weather around you has been so bad,

May God give you strength and peace to get through all this

hugs
    kgangel
  6. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

I survived Sunday school. The boys were not too bad. At first they didn't want to listen. They just wanted to take the play blocks and bang them together. That was loud!

After we finished the story....they bounced and bounced and bounced. I think I know why God didn't give me sons. MY! They have energy!

A bunch of school are still closed in New York. You should see all the downed trees and power lines. Many are impassable to busses. Small cars and minivans yes...big busses. No.
  7. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Glad to hear that you are safe. I know what it is like to be up north...will pray for the power to be restored!

Love....Mari