Snowygirl

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 123sandra, Sep 12, 2005.

1. 123sandra

123sandra New Member

Glad it didn't go too bad today. You'll just have to take one day at a time and do it SLOWLY!!

I still can't get a handle on that one, the slowly bit, but am still trying!! I think it's psycological now!! If I stop doing what I used to, and accept the limitations, then the illness has won!! I don't like that one bit!!

Just trying to get Alicia to sleep so that I can relax!!I'm sooo tired and stressed out!! Am in pain quite a bit now because I've just been round Wigan doing a little bit of shopping!!!

I was going to dye my pubes Blue when they were filming(for a laugh!!) But they filmed very discreatly!! Wasn't going to waste any money on a dye if the world wasn't going to see it!!!
    The Midwife was a bit disappointed though!! I told her what I was going to do and it was her that told me they weren't filming THAT close up, we did some secret laughing about that.
    Well am going to make a cuppa now that Alicia's gone to sleep. Might even join her!!!
    Speak to you later
    LOLand Hugs...... San...xx
    PS thought posting a new thread was easier than scrolling to find the response!!!
  2. 123sandra

123sandra New Member

Dogs just woke me up!! It's a good job or i'd have been late for the kids! See you later.
    LOL
    San...xx
  3. 123sandra

123sandra New Member

Work might just realise the stress of your job started the probs you are having and a change in job/position might be better! Just my way of thinking. I know workplaces seem to be taking stress/stress related illnesses seriously for once. I hope that's the case and nothing untoward.
    I think it is advisable to get in-touch with the union. They might be able to find out for you.
    I hope you don't mind them comments. I don't think you are paranoid, I would worry myself. It will sort it's self out one way or another.
    Hopr DH footy team wins. Can't stand the game myself!!
    My hubby has been in his shed fixing the engine on a scooter tonight(Vespa and lamberetta man!)
    Have you enjoyed your quality time with Rebecca?
    My mother-in-law has Natasha!! One down 4 to go!!
    Think me and DH need a little holiday by ourselves for some of our own quality time!! No chance of getting rid of them all though!!(Hee,Hee)
    Well that's all for tonight. Have to love and leave you, as they say.
    LOLand Hugs...xxx
    San

4. 123sandra

123sandra New Member

Very tired this morn!!
    Glad the union thinks you've got a good case. Just go with the flow of what they say.

Samantha's got a sick bug!! She's off school today. Hope the rest of us don't get it!!

I had a wiered day yesterday!! Head felt like I was getting pressure build up but no headache! Couldn't risk getting on the comp; just incase it started a migrane off!!
    My face is driving me daft(not that I need an excuse!) My ears are hurting too. When I lie down to go to sleep it feels like my ears are being squashed!! As though the cartilage has been bent over, If that makes any sense to you!!
    I had a really brain freeze day yesterday!! Went to Sainsburys for milk, coffee and sugar, only remembered the milk and sugar!! Ended up having to go to Kwik Save for coffee. It's a good job the shop's only 10mins walk from our house!! They've had the shop painted Bright YELLOW(Kwik Save) It looks well. Made me feel sick!!
    That's all my news for now. Speak to you later.
    LOL and Hugs...xxx
    San
  5. 123sandra

123sandra New Member

I wonder if there's something in the air that so many of us seem to be worse at the present.
    Sorry about your neighbour. There's only one thing in life that's guarenteed to everyone, We are born to die!! Most don't know how, where or when but that's the only thing we are all guarenteed. I'm not a bible basher or owt like that but I reached that conclusion when Samantha had meningitus. If someone tells me they've cancer I don't shy away from the subject no more. I ask them how they are REALLY feeling. A very dear customer i used to serve told me 3wks ago he had cancer so I had a good chat to him and he told me he felt relieved about talking about it to me because his close family were dodging the issue!!
    I'm too straight forward for my own good sometimes.
    This might be one of those times.

If work is making you so upset and ill don't talk about it to your hubby, I don't know how he thinks I'm just guessing, I had this with MY hubby, He might feel useless himself especially if he's not working and you have been.
    My hubby hurt his back a few years ago and we decided 'between' us, or so I thought, that it would be easier me working than him. He feels soooo worthless as a man it's unbelieveable. I didn't know how he felt till he told me!! He gets frustrated at being stuck at home. I thought he would enjoy it, well he did for a couple of months, He has always had to WORK because like me he's no qualifications. He's always been a manual worker. Some of the jobs he's done he's been expected to do more because of his big size. He never complained he just got on with it. A macho thing!! It's a toss up who has more pain but we've managed to work through somethings. We DO have problems in our relationship, we're not perfect, but we do try to talk things through. I know gout is painful, my younger brother has it and he's been hospitalised with it, so I can sympatise with your hubby on the pain thing. You both have seperate issues to deal with and it's finding the right balance.
    I have to be totally honest with you here. When I was dx with this I didn't think about Paul's pains only my own. I went very selfish to his needs. If I am in pain now Paul helps out more than normal and visa versa. I have to say that our houshold tasks have always been shared, even down to night feeds and crappy nappies!!

Please don't think I'm trying to lecture you, I am letting you know how it is for us so that you might be able to get an understanding from someone else. Somethings might be the same for you!! I would HATE to LOSE YOU AS A FRIEND. That is what I think of you. I've opened my soul!!!
    LOLand Hugs
    San....XXXXX
  6. 123sandra

123sandra New Member

Please don't fall out with me!!
    LOL and HUGS
    San..XXXXXX
  7. 123sandra

123sandra New Member

Let's hope Rebeccas' school nips the 'picking on' in a bud!
    I was bullied when I was at school and it does make you miserable. I actually had enough of the school bully and one day(funny I'm alive!!) I hit back!! I told her she would have to knock me out or kill me before I stopped. I think she admired my guts!! Well ok, she thought I was insane and left me alone after that!!
    I hate it when someone gets bullied.
    If she can't get any joy out of the head, you'll have to go in!! Good luck and let me know how she gets on.
    Am going to have a break from the computer for a bit, my head feels heavy. Probably a headache coming on!!
    Think positive thoughts.
    Speak to you later on.
    LOL and Hugs
    San..XXX
  8. 123sandra

123sandra New Member

Did it go alright for her? Hope so.
    I don't speak to a brother!! We seem to be getting more in common(apart from the abuse). I hate him with a vengance!!
    If anyone asks me how many brothers(no sisters) I have I always only say one, and I would kill for him!! He's 35.
    I've got myself some more eye drops yesterday from Sainsburys. That's another thing I went up for!! I DON'T normally shop there, I can't afford their prices!! I usually flit from Morries and Kwik Save. I used to work at Kwik Save(Marus Bridge) but finished cause I was fed up of doing 3 jobs to everyone elses 1!!!
    I'm getting off track here!! My eyes haven't been as itchy today, they've been stinging!! Well you can't win em all.
    Head eased off any?
    My lots getting my stress levels raised!! Roll on bedtime!!
    Speak to you in a bit.
    LOL and HUGS
    San..XXX
    PS Pics a good un, How do you get them on? Might have a try later!!
  9. 123sandra

123sandra New Member

Nope! We don't have a scanner or printer! We only got the computer in May and believe it or not up until then I'd never been on one! We will be getting a copier when we've got our finances sorted out!! In other words, WE'RE SKINT!!!
    But I don't worry about money anymore.
    Glad things got sorted out for Rebecca.
    You lot must be welloff shopping at Tesco!! Me and Paul don't drive so I go to Morries then have to get a taxi home. I love Homebargains. I love seeing the 'multi buy savings' on my receipt after I've been in Morries!! How sad am I.
    Got awful period pains this morn. I thought I might have been getting ready for my change with the hot/cold flushes I've been having!!
    Just done the dishes and tidied round a bit. Paul's gone fishing with my brother this morning. Thet went at 7.30!!
    Will have to have a go at the upstairs in a bit. It's a holy disgrace!!
    Samantha is still off school. Not been sick this morn but is as white as a ghost. A lot of parents send their kids back to school after 24hrs and it's normally a 72hr bug!! Head said there were a few off.
    Well I'll let you get a few words in now!!
    LOL and HUGS
    Sandra...XXX
  10. 123sandra

123sandra New Member

It's a good photo. You've changed it since I saw the first one. It was just you and Rebecca the one I saw. You glamour puss!!!
    The pain is circling now!! Don't know what's worse, stomach or back!! My periods have always been bad. I am an absolute b***h. The mood swings are terrible. I was a late bloomer and starter. Wonder if that's something to do with it? Mind you though, I never bloomed proper!! Front of the queue for feet and right at the back of the line for boobs!! It's so not fair!! My boobs (well what I had of them) completely vanished after the kids!!
    Sorry, a bit too much info for this time of day!!
    Any mum would be proud of their kids and grandkids! Bet she's watching over you. I believe that there is something after death.
    Let you get another word in!!
    LOL and HUGS
    San..XXX
  11. 123sandra

123sandra New Member

We could be TWINS!!!!!!!
    Except you're taller than me, I'm 5'1!!
    I'm gettin a picture of the twilight zone here!!
    I got the name calling at school, but I know this sounds funny, it made me that bit tougher!! I'm a big , well little, softy until someone has got my back up. It really does take a lot to get me wound up the wrong way, unless you are my hubby and kids!!
    Don't know what you mean with the ***. Told you I'm thick as pig ****!!!
    Just pegged some washing out and refilled the washer!!
    Will have to go and start upstairs!! Just can't seem to get myself motivated this morning!!
    Knew I had to tell you somthing else!! Was in Evening Post a few weeks back! Made p5!! Got a suite from Klaussner Furiture, Now K/Retail formerly Sofa Comp!! Any way ,had a lot of trouble with it, took the leather off it for repairs and had it 14wks, then I found it it had gone into admin!! Paper run our story. Didn't do us any good. Finally sorted it out with credit comp. Got my money back!!
    If you know anyone that's going there tell them not to bother. They are the most ignorant arrogant comp I know.
    That's another claim to fame!!!
    Let you get a word in.
    LOL and HUGS
    San...XXX
  12. 123sandra

123sandra New Member

Told you I was thick!!
    Just done round one of dinners!! Got Alicia out the way now it's time for Samantha and Natasha!!
    Just had some toast n a cuppa, think I'll have another cuppa while Alicia's quiet!! She's a proper little whinger!!
    Speak to you later.
    LOL and HUGS
    San...XXX
  13. 123sandra

123sandra New Member

Will have to go and get something done!!!
    Am going to sign off for a couple of hours and go and see what a difference I can make to the house, well after I've had another cuppa.
    Speak to you later, Friend.
    LOL and HUGS
    Sandra...XXX
    PS Please don't use them fancy caps on me, minds not in logic mode today!!!!!!!
  14. 123sandra

123sandra New Member

Back on for a few mins!!
    Have to remember I'm cooking Paul's tea!!
    Thought there was only me with chicken fillets!! Was laughing when I read that.
    Hope Rebecca's had a better day at school.
    Didn't do a tap after I signed off!! Ended up going to sleep!! I hate it when I can't keep my eyes open! Don't suppose I will get to bed before 12 tonight now.
    Had to put flea powder on the dog just after tea! Paul's bathed it in flea shampoo once a week for the past three weeks but the little buggers keep coming back!!
    Am sick of cbeebies!! That's all we ever have on!!
    Can't wait for CSI tonight. My fave programme.
    Let you get a word in now
    LOL and HUGS
    Sandra..XXX
  15. 123sandra

123sandra New Member

Never do feel better for the sleep, but it has to be done.
    I like John Edwards over Colin any day!! Used to cry watching him!!
    I'm same, Forensic Detectives, well used to be when we had Sky on. Cancelled it because I got sick of watching the same things over and over again!!
    Got a free view box instead! Like the 187 channel. Love true life emergencys.
    Bloody computer screen keeps going light blue!! Very eerie!! Got a trojan virus t'other day. Somebody could be hacking in now!!
    Have to go and get the baby sorted for bed and give my eyes a break. Still stinging like mad but not as itchy!!
    Speak to you tomorrow.
    Sleep well
    LOL and HUGS
    San..XXX
  16. 123sandra

123sandra New Member

Crossing Over!! That's before I forget!! The John Edwards one.
    My in-laws are brill too!! Get on brilliantly with them. Always have.
    Eyes aren't too bad today. Me n Paul have been considering getting a new bed for a while, finances won't alow us at the moment!!
    Aches and pains aren't too bad yet! They do get worse as the day goes along but I've had this DD that long am used to feeling like this!! Just keep taking the painkillers and keep going with my head down, so to speak!
    Hope you feel better today.
    The union will get things sorted for you, let them do the worrying!!
    Will have to get the upstairs done today, it's driving me daft!!
    Am going to get Ali off to sleep then go and start it!
    Am knackered again, that's the worst part of this for me, no energy!!
    Well am going to try and get myself motivated now, speak to you later.
    Hope you have a good day.
    LOL and HUGS
    San...XXX
  17. 123sandra

123sandra New Member

Doesn't seem like you've been having a good time!
    Hope Rebecca has calmed down for you. Just a sugestion, why don't you hire a flute? It's expensive to buy one, what if she ends up hating it? See if she will go for that.
    Hope Steve is feeling a bit better. Paul gets chest infections a few times a year but I can't even get him to go to the docs!
    Hopr you aren't feeling to sore today.
    Was stiff and had a rotten head this morning. Still a bit sore but heads not too bad now.
    Just broke my heart!! Been trying to watch The Green Mile. It's taken me up until now to see the ending!! That's my favourite crying film of all time!! Sister Act is my fave comedy!!God, I'm soo sad!!
    Will go and finish the dishes before Paul gets back then I'll beable to have a chat later!!
    LOL and HUGS
    San..XXX
  18. 123sandra

123sandra New Member

Stiff as a board now!! Done quite a lot today!
    Even bathed the dog!! Had to do, it's still got fleas!! Am getting it some nit stuff tomorrow, mother-in-law said it's good!!
    I've actually done quite well today considering!!
    Well we're on a long thread now! I'll let you start another, when you're ready!!
    Just watched Leagally Blonde. Forgot how funny it was!! Still prefer Sister Act 1. That really cracks me up when Whoopie gets them to sing!
    Well there's only me up here. Our Danny has been playing on one of his games for most of the day, it's getting hard for me to get on the darn thing!!
    Hope Steve is feeling a lot better. Tell him I send my regards.
    That's all for the moment.
    LOL and HUGS
    San...XXX