So confused, Naturpath's sound so good but is it so simple?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by PaulMark, Sep 26, 2002.

1. PaulMark

PaulMark New Member

i'm up late or shal li say early AM from binging yet again,
    many of you have heard me attempt to described the bizarre top of many sym. i term a dry intermittenn non prod. burning painful cough with feeling (for short i'll use cheney's terms of dysethias) in the tongue throat bronchi feels like sandpaper dryness, fire ants biting burning, i can't find anything to drink to relieve the feeling of thirsty casued by it i react to everytign he says TH2 overacivation,

early pre diag. i went to many altenratives in Nash. colonics accunpuntiure h.p. iv's did it all was more functional then but the dys; nothing helped and flu like symptoms since them the list has grown and into fibro the last 2 yrs.

You know we read this stuff by many naturpaths i can' tname them on her don't think, that body has innate ablity per GOd to heal itself,, i beleive this in theory but in practice then why can't we heal??? I guess that is the 64 mill. dollar question or we wouldn't be on here.

This nat. nut. i'm working with another big on bowel cleansing food assimiliation all important but does all disease come from toxins build up in gut colon intestine? i don't know. It seems many nat. fail to address the HPA axis suppression, immulogic problems in CFIDS/fms on other hand, i guess this is all caused by teh bodies initial breakdown and it hits us all diffently.

Maybe its the food, the water, the stress, or cfids research review has a lot of "stuff" on genetics which gets me down caue that makes me think there "ain't " a darned thing we can do about it.

I guess i babbling i'm sick depressed and binged and need sleep, but i think this is an interesting subject BUT AGAIN I GUESS THIS GOES BACK to post that have titled what casues cfs/fms well no one really knows but GOD ..

But another point is i get so confused reading this stuff by the naturpathic pract. many are totally agains meds, some are integretative,

i don't know just want to throw this out to you guys

paul mark in KY
  2. PaulMark

PaulMark New Member

i'm up late or shal li say early AM from binging yet again,
    many of you have heard me attempt to described the bizarre top of many sym. i term a dry intermittenn non prod. burning painful cough with feeling (for short i'll use cheney's terms of dysethias) in the tongue throat bronchi feels like sandpaper dryness, fire ants biting burning, i can't find anything to drink to relieve the feeling of thirsty casued by it i react to everytign he says TH2 overacivation,

early pre diag. i went to many altenratives in Nash. colonics accunpuntiure h.p. iv's did it all was more functional then but the dys; nothing helped and flu like symptoms since them the list has grown and into fibro the last 2 yrs.

You know we read this stuff by many naturpaths i can' tname them on her don't think, that body has innate ablity per GOd to heal itself,, i beleive this in theory but in practice then why can't we heal??? I guess that is the 64 mill. dollar question or we wouldn't be on here.

This nat. nut. i'm working with another big on bowel cleansing food assimiliation all important but does all disease come from toxins build up in gut colon intestine? i don't know. It seems many nat. fail to address the HPA axis suppression, immulogic problems in CFIDS/fms on other hand, i guess this is all caused by teh bodies initial breakdown and it hits us all diffently.

Maybe its the food, the water, the stress, or cfids research review has a lot of "stuff" on genetics which gets me down caue that makes me think there "ain't " a darned thing we can do about it.

I guess i babbling i'm sick depressed and binged and need sleep, but i think this is an interesting subject BUT AGAIN I GUESS THIS GOES BACK to post that have titled what casues cfs/fms well no one really knows but GOD ..

But another point is i get so confused reading this stuff by the naturpathic pract. many are totally agains meds, some are integretative,

i don't know just want to throw this out to you guys

paul mark in KY