So Dizzy

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by TeaBisqit, Aug 18, 2008.

1. TeaBisqit

TeaBisqit Member

Anyone else feel like they live on a cruise ship? I'm dizzy today, really, really dizzy. I had the nausea last night. I just plain feel like I'm living at sea.
  2. 3gs

3gs New Member

I have had days like this and wasn't sure what was going on. Is this ANOTHER systom of FM? Sometimes my chiropractor helps when I can get to him. Be careful so you don't fall. Try lying down in a dark room with your feet up...
    Hope this helps
  3. greatgran

greatgran Member

I seem to have something like what you described. I just posted on strange head feelings. Its like the inside of my head is dizzy, hard to describe. There are times I do experience true dizziness and horrible vertigo attacks.

Would any meds be causing the dizziness, I have tried a couple that made me dizzy, so tossed them. I just can't take that feeling, it sends me into an almost panic feeling.

Is this a daily feeling or does it come and go? Sure wish I could offer some advise . I just know I can't stand the feelings when it comes to my head.

God Bless,
  4. TeaBisqit

TeaBisqit Member

I'm totally clean. I haven't even taken Pepcid AC today, can't even remember if I took it yesterday.

I suspect it's a part of the NMH/POTS, that we might not be lightheaded with it, but it's affecting us just enough for the vertigo. It's most likely a bloodpressure thing. Sometimes it can be inflammation of the inner ear or a gland that is swollen and pressing on the inner ear.

Not much we can really do about it. Ginger can help. Of course I'm out of ginger. Dramamine can help, but that makes you sleepy.

It's not fun :(