So frusterated, I was dozing on the couch and all of a

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Mar 10, 2006.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

I had taken a nice warm bath with some bath products taht have lavender and cammonile in them. And they are to help you to sleep. I came upstairs to shurt off the lights anda I was suddenly so tired that I laid on the couch and I started to doze off. I didn't know that I was sleeping till I suddenly woke up and could not figure out why I was upstairs sleeping in stead of my bed.

And now no matter what I have done i can't fall back to sleep. And it is frusterating to me. I am so sleepy but I but I still can't fall allseep. All I want to do is to sleep as i am so very tired and I can't fall alseep.

So I got out of bed and put on the lotion that has the cammonile and lavender in it and put it on my neck and wristso that I could smell it and I am sleey now but I just can't fall in to a good sleep. How frusterating htis is to have been alsep and then to wake up and still know be able to keep my eye's open but as soon as I lay down on the bed I am wide awake What is up with that?

Formy birthday my daughter bought me some bath products from Lush and they are made in Canada. I Loved them the snuggtle lotion bar was so nice and smells great and does not bother the hubbie and so when I got some money I ordered me some more of the products and I still like them as they do help to relax me.

I have such a tough time finding perfumes that don't make my hubby have breathing problems. So when I foudn this stuff from lush I loved it. As the scents were not so strong in the products I had picked out. I like lavender, camomile, and nerloi. As I said they really do help me to relax. And it is my own fault that I didn't go straight to bed and went upstairs to read a minute when I suddenly woke up rather confused about where I was. It was the first time I had fallen alseep on my own with out help from any meds.Sso I was really excited about this stuff.

SO I warmed up my arms and wrists and put some of the snuggle bar on them so that I could just smeell it and maybe it would help me to sleep and I think it is working as i am so sleepy now. So Me and my droopy eye's are going to go to bed now and hopefully fall into a nice deep sleep.

I really like these products and they are really great and have so many different products to use, Everything from sleep to wakeing up, I did get a laugh at the bath oil that I got as it said on the paper that I read " Do not use this bath melt before thy morning coffee as thou will not maketh it to work on time .

And the funny thing is that you really ant smell this one as much but it has something in it that just makes your while body relax.
    It is a great way to try to get some sleep without taking medws for this problem. /sorry I am rambling on about about this stuff. But as I have read other posts on not sleeping I wanted to share this with you. It does work. And I really enjoy the soft scents taht are not over powering to me.

Thanks for letting me vent and whine about things tonight. I really thank you all for your caring about me, thanks so much for the things thatyou do for me.

Love ya,Sleepy Rosemarie
  2. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

You sound like me today. I have been on the couch trying to 'doze' all day long. So far nothing, but the rest may be enough. When I get off of the couch I have been signing in here.
    I have been having trouble staying awake for the past few weeks, but it comes with the territory. I know it will pass.
    And when I need energy I break out the sublingual B-12 and Co-Q-10.

[ advertisement ]