So full of fear, please pray for me

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by ritatheresa, Nov 14, 2007.

1. ritatheresa

ritatheresa New Member

Hi all, it's been awhile since I posted on the boards, went back to work full time and recently was terminated.

I'm just going through life in a terrible cloud of fear, I'm scared about my health, my sanity, my daughter and of course those lovely bills.

I've been on the boards since I would say 2005, I've never posted on the worship boards but have been here several times.

For everyone who is suffering, I pray for you all, as I always have and always will.

I'm not coping very well and do not have any serious family support, they just think I need to pull myself together.

Please pray for me and my family, I know I will get through this, as I have gotten through it before and probably worse.

Thank you for listening to my ramble, I guess I just needed a good vent.

God Bless, Ritatheresa

2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

with a spirit of peace. Praying God will guide you and help you through this time.

I am sorry that your family is not supportive; that must be very hard for you.

God bless you and your daughter...how old is she?
    Also pray you will find the perfect situation to pay your bills and support yourself.

Take care...vent away anytime!

Sue
  3. ritatheresa

ritatheresa New Member

It means so much to me.

I pray for all of us truly, suffering is not fun.

I know God is watching over me as he always has.

My daughter is turning 12 in a couple of weeks. I'm a single mom so being mom and dad is tough, especially when you're exhausted. My daughter definately takes advantage of that and that is a big struggle. She's acting exactly like a pre teen should, my worrying is doing nothing to help.

Then the whole job situation, ugh,

I do still realize I'm blessed, nomatter what, it can always be worse.

Thank you again for listening to me,

God bless, Ritatheresa
  4. Christinawensell

Christinawensell New Member

I too just lost my job. over absentism. I am getting unemployment for now. Here is good wishes that we both find what we are looking for.

Prayers for guiding for both of us.

Christina
  5. ritatheresa

ritatheresa New Member

Wow, I wish I would've posted here a looong time ago.

Can someone please tell me once you start a post how to go back, I feel terrible that I never thank anyone by name, I read it somewhere where you can do that but didn't pay attention.

I'm feeling more positive about my whole situation, maybe it's a blessing, my job literally took 100% out of me, unfortunately I was terminated because of late paperwork, They warned me many, many times and finally just couldn't put up with it. Unfortunately because I'm a nurse I was given the option to resign or be terminated and I chose to resign, (so it wouldn't show up in the future) I'm not entitled to any unemployment benefits, basically I have to get a job yesterday. :)

I have about three weeks vacation left which they pay me out so Christmas shouldn't be that bad. (I don't go crazy anyway)

My mom has been pretty understanding but my family is puzzled why I would lose a job over late paperwork. My sister thinks I'm a total loser, she has no conception of what I'm going through and believes it to be totally psychological. I'm done with trying to make people understand, too draining.

Whoa, what a ramble, I hope it's not inappropriate on the worship board, just wanted to let you know I'm thankful that I can come here and there are certainly people who can relate and understand.

Hope everyone is as well as can be, my prayers go up for us all, God Bless, Ritatheresa

6. greatgran

greatgran Member

Living with Fear is horrible. I have most of my life and so many times didn't even know what I feared.

I will pray for you, your health, daughter and most of all being a single mom. I can so relate as I watch how hard it is on my two daughters that are single one with 3 cildren and the other a 12 yr old daughter. It has to be one of the most trying task there is especially with the financial issues.

My Prayers are going up for you. Keep us posted on how you are doing.

Much Love,
    greatgran