So good to see a post from you RoseTX.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Billie, Oct 28, 2002.

1. Billie

Billie New Member

I am so glad to see you here again. I miss seeing your posts on this board and the writers board. Have you done any writing lately? I hope you are hanging in there and hope to see more posts from you. Take care......Billie Jo
  2. Billie

Billie New Member

I am so glad to see you here again. I miss seeing your posts on this board and the writers board. Have you done any writing lately? I hope you are hanging in there and hope to see more posts from you. Take care......Billie Jo
  3. RoseTx

RoseTx New Member

No, I haven't written much lately. I mostly do numb-skull stuff like sitting in front of the TV watching endless, mindless re-runs. But I am coming around. This was just a really bad summer. The weather is cooling and I think I am going to be fine. But thanks for asking. Hugs, Rose
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

It's good to see both of y'all here. We have so many folks returning to our board. Hope to hear from both of you more.

Love, Mikie
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Want to add my thoughts to Billie Jo, its great to see your post! I have missed you very much on the board.

Glad to hear you are feeling somewhat better dear lady, and that you are getting to do some things these days.

We can always use your great wisdom on the board here!

I have been gone for almost a month with a Spider Bit, darn thing put me out of commission for that length of time. Still fighting the numbness in four fingers, it bit me over twenty places on my arm and hand, and seem to 'like' the tips of my fingers the most! Thats what taking so long to heal, thats why I am not so active with the typing here, just mostly reading lately.

You take care, and please do stop by as often as you feel up to it! I miss you.

Shalom, Shirl