So grateful if you could pray for me about my car?

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by sarah, Jul 9, 2002.

1. sarah

sarah New Member

I'd be so grateful if you could pray for me about my car. It's great but I'm still having big problems with petrol fumes. I can hire one which is electric to give me a break from the petrol, but I'm worried that it's all going to go wrong. I'm hoping to get one soon as I really need a car. God bless.
    Sarah.
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Have you though of wearing a nose and mouth mask while driving? When my allergies are excessively bad, I will wear one of those little masks. There are many stores, like where they sell lumber etc. that I can't go in without a mask. So far the car fumes don't bother me too much. I cannot pump the petro at the station for my car anymore though.

I will pray for you, concerning a car. I know nothing about the electrical ones.

You take care of yourself, and may God bless you richly.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. sarah

sarah New Member

for praying for me about my car. You were mentioning the masks - I have one, but it's my food shopping which is a problem as it actually gets contaminated by the petrol in such a way that makes me ill if I eat it. Sounds funny doesn't it?
  4. Harmony

Harmony New Member

I'll pray for your situation with your car. I don't know anything about electric cars but I know you have a problem with sensitivity to the fumes. There's always something going wrong with cars. We have had both of our cars break down, one every week or two for the past 2 months. We need to go back to the horse and buggy! Take care and I pray things work out for you.

Love,
    Harmony
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

That does not sound funny, I understand. I will continue to pray for you, you have such a sweet spirit! You must be a lovely person.

Shalom, Shirl