So great to hear from you all about my picture

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Pennygirl2, Oct 19, 2006.

1. Pennygirl2

Pennygirl2 New Member

Thank you all for the very sweet replys to my profile change. Mollystwin- I love your name! Marta- your picture is beautiful. Pam- I so enjoyed your picture and who knew there were so many Mollys? Dona- Congrats on your recent wedding. What a wonderful-looking couple. You're so beautiful and he your soulmate, wow. Shar- that IS funny, your family live in Co, you live near Lynette. She lives in Centerburg, by the way. Thanks Rock. Yes the fireplace is wonderful and used all winter--like every day. Thank goodness it is gas. It is cozy and relaxing room. i always enjoy your wonderful humor as I have said before! Callum, your picture is just great too and you look pretty happy too. I know you are an actor-I have practiced my smile for awhile. Isn't that a song? Redwillow- I love your view on nature. Don't we get a lot of contentment from it? Waxdiva- Molly says hi to Bennett. Too bad they couldn't play together. They are just the perfect dog, aren't they except for the worrying health problems. Webintrig- I love your name, it is great. And i loved your definition of retired, can I use it?? Thanks and hello hello to you all. Love Penny

[ advertisement ]