So Happy Praise God

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Crispangel66, Aug 24, 2008.

1. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

I was so upset recently because my dr. of 10yrs was fired from the clinic he had been in for taking too long with his patients and not making them enough money because of course the more patients he saw the more money he would make and the fewer patients the least amount he would make.

So he was not sure he would be able to practice anymore well he is got his pratice going again in fact he will be running the office where he will be, it is futher to drive but it is worth it because he believes in fibro, cfs, and many other pain disorders and believes in making sure a person has all the meds they need for pain management.

Also if one thing doesn't help he will try other things until he finds something that does.

He also will call meds into your pharmacy if you have had a probelm before so you don't have to come in everytime.

Antibiotics and cough syrups too.

I am so happy, I wanna just shout it.

2. poets

poets Member

I am so happy for you. That's wonderful news! I know how hard is it when you lose a doctor that you really have faith in and who really understands you. I had a doctor like that until three years ago. He died of bone cancer. I feel so lost. But enough about me.

I think a doctor like you have is very hard to find and you've been truly blessed. Hope he stays around for a long long time!!