so happy to have "met" Jesus

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by inpain3, Jan 9, 2003.

1. inpain3

inpain3 New Member

ok, here i go....
    a few years back before i became a Christain, before i was saved, before i "knew" Jesus and His story...i would cry "why do you hate me so much!" for everything bad in my life....well, I am now saved by the grace and glory of Jesus my Savior and since that day i FEEL i can place all my problems on the Lord.
    i have truely never felt this "freedom" in any sense on the word. before i never understood that phrase "you shall never thirst again" heck! i figured i wouldnt be "thirsty" lol..now i know it means a lot more than that...
    when i want to lose my temper or give up..i pray. sometimes when i am driving, when i am in bed, when i am in the shower...even in the kitchen cooking supper.....if i feel an urge to pray, even if i dont know why or who for, i do....
    all this i have never felt until i was saved...i am rambling on...but maybe someone out there is looking for a reason or a sign...and i might just be the vessel to plant that seed in them...
    Hopefully....

God bless!!
    ip3
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Is it not wonderful, that no matter what you are doing or where you are at, you can talk to your Lord and know that He is listening to you??

When I was first saved (34 years ago now), I was so thrilled to know that Jesus was with me, and in me at every moment of my life!

I also pray at any time, no matter what I am doing or where I am! Yes, I will all of a sudden have someone just pop into my mind, and I know its the Lord sending the thought, as this person needs a prayer at that exact moment! I stop, and pray for them right then and there.

I did not think to do this before I was saved!

Thanks for your testmony, I did appreciate it, very much tonight.

God bless, and keep you always in HIs perfect care.

Shalom, Shirl