So I bought a new car...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ayhatch, Feb 16, 2007.

1. ayhatch

ayhatch New Member

And it's got so many gadgets I'm never going to know how to use them all because I'll never rememebr the intructions. Thank goodness there is a user's guide on DVD and a quick reference book that's small enough I can keep it in a cubby near me in the car.
    But, it also has so many storage pockets and "hiding places" I'll never remember where I've put things.
    Anyway, It's great to have a new car that is all safe. My old car was on it's last legs and with my fibro fog and getting lost, I didn't feel as safe driving it. I feel more secure now.
    Can't wait until they come out with cars that drive for you once you give them the address. Like a cab without the cabby attitude or rough ride. (They are working on ths you know...maybe in another 20 - 30 years.)
    So watch out fellow Fibromites... I've got new wheels. I'm going to want to take long trips now.
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

to ask if it is a hatchback.

I hope you and your car have many happy years together. My car is 19 years old and somewhat banged up which is a good thing in Los Angeles.

Less likely to get stolen.
  3. ayhatch

ayhatch New Member

it's got a rear hatch/ I caved and bought an Odyssey minivan. BUT, it drives like you are cutting through soft butter. It's a dream, very easy.