So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by painterZ, Apr 13, 2008.

1. painterZ

painterZ New Member

Lot's of stuff happening...coming down to the wire...thanks for everyone's time, comments and help.

2. stick2013

stick2013 Member

What's up???? Are you OK??? I guess that's my only concern is that you are ok and safe....

Be ok....
  3. victoria

victoria New Member

--Are you ok?

-- have you been cured?

-- are you coming back?

4. 4everkid

4everkid New Member

Painter, I know you have a LOT going on in your life with the trial coming up so soon, and I know you are worried sick about it. But I hate for you to leave us. You are one of my favorite people here.

I can't find the thread where I responded to you recently with a pep talk. I hope I didn't offend you. I was trying to help in my own strange way. But now I wonder, with you in such a state of worry over this, if I came off too harsh. I was trying to give you ideas on how to appear to look during the trial, even though inside you must be falling apart. I hope I wasn't too insensitive.

Maybe you just need time to focus. And I would certainly understand that! Sometimes this board can be really helpful and uplifting, and other times it can feel like you are outside alone, looking in.

I really care about you and your daughter, and hope that you get custody and save her from her father. And I truly believe it will work out that way.

I hope that eventually, when the time is right for you, you will return. I would sure miss you if you left for good.

I will keep you both in my prayers and will be thinking about you on the 24th and 25th. Please let us know how it comes out.

I will be sending all the positive energy I can muster your way! Good luck dear friend!
  5. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

I wish you had posted the threads about the trial here, I feel a bit lost not knowing exactly what you're going through during this difficult time.

I wish you the best and hope that the outcome of the trial is to your advantage, whatever that may be.

6. greygodess

greygodess New Member

I was wondering what was going on with you. I know you stopped writing on the depression board and I saw a few of your posts on here. You have been in my thought and prayers and I hope everything works out for the best. Godbless
  7. LenoreR

LenoreR New Member

I'm with Nancy here, not knowing any more than what others have posted. Honey, I fought a long, hard custody battle with my ex, who was a DIVORCE lawyer (I don't recommend ever divorcing a divorce lawyer <grin>). If you need support, have questions, want to run through scenarios (in my last life I was a Trial Attorney/Child Advocate) or whatever, PLEASE post back. It sounds like you are 10 days pre trial, and I KNOW how stressful it can be (from both sides), whatever state you live in.

I think you may be feeling so overwhelmed by it all that you feel you don't have time to post here. If that's the case; that's cool, but let me tell you something. I personally get so much love and support from this board that if I leave for a week and come back I am always welcomed. Sometimes when I think this is the LAST thing I have time for, I find myself haunting here at 2 in the morning. I have never written with you before, but as one single mom to another with these DDs, you are already my friend. And I am loyal to my friends.

So post; don't post; haunt; drop a line to let all your friends here know you're okay-- just do what overwhelms you the least. And make good on my offer-- if I can help in any way post back and I will do whatever I can to help. That's what these Pro Health friends are for, after all!

Wishing you the best of luck and peace,