So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by painterZ, Apr 13, 2008.

1. painterZ

painterZ New Member

good-bye!!

Lot's of stuff happening...coming down to the wire...thanks for everyone's time, comments and help.

painterZ
  2. stick2013

stick2013 Member

What's up???? Are you OK??? I guess that's my only concern is that you are ok and safe....

Be ok....
  3. victoria

victoria New Member

whazzup?

--Are you ok?

-- have you been cured?

-- are you coming back?

4. 4everkid

4everkid New Member

Painter, I know you have a LOT going on in your life with the trial coming up so soon, and I know you are worried sick about it. But I hate for you to leave us. You are one of my favorite people here.

I can't find the thread where I responded to you recently with a pep talk. I hope I didn't offend you. I was trying to help in my own strange way. But now I wonder, with you in such a state of worry over this, if I came off too harsh. I was trying to give you ideas on how to appear to look during the trial, even though inside you must be falling apart. I hope I wasn't too insensitive.

Maybe you just need time to focus. And I would certainly understand that! Sometimes this board can be really helpful and uplifting, and other times it can feel like you are outside alone, looking in.

I really care about you and your daughter, and hope that you get custody and save her from her father. And I truly believe it will work out that way.

I hope that eventually, when the time is right for you, you will return. I would sure miss you if you left for good.

I will keep you both in my prayers and will be thinking about you on the 24th and 25th. Please let us know how it comes out.

I will be sending all the positive energy I can muster your way! Good luck dear friend!
  5. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

I wish you had posted the threads about the trial here, I feel a bit lost not knowing exactly what you're going through during this difficult time.

I wish you the best and hope that the outcome of the trial is to your advantage, whatever that may be.

Hugs,

Nancy
  6. greygodess

greygodess New Member

I was wondering what was going on with you. I know you stopped writing on the depression board and I saw a few of your posts on here. You have been in my thought and prayers and I hope everything works out for the best. Godbless
  7. LenoreR

LenoreR New Member

I'm with Nancy here, not knowing any more than what others have posted. Honey, I fought a long, hard custody battle with my ex, who was a DIVORCE lawyer (I don't recommend ever divorcing a divorce lawyer <grin>). If you need support, have questions, want to run through scenarios (in my last life I was a Trial Attorney/Child Advocate) or whatever, PLEASE post back. It sounds like you are 10 days pre trial, and I KNOW how stressful it can be (from both sides), whatever state you live in.

I think you may be feeling so overwhelmed by it all that you feel you don't have time to post here. If that's the case; that's cool, but let me tell you something. I personally get so much love and support from this board that if I leave for a week and come back I am always welcomed. Sometimes when I think this is the LAST thing I have time for, I find myself haunting here at 2 in the morning. I have never written with you before, but as one single mom to another with these DDs, you are already my friend. And I am loyal to my friends.

So post; don't post; haunt; drop a line to let all your friends here know you're okay-- just do what overwhelms you the least. And make good on my offer-- if I can help in any way post back and I will do whatever I can to help. That's what these Pro Health friends are for, after all!

Wishing you the best of luck and peace,
    Lenore