So Many Newbies...So little Brain Function...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by MamaDove, Sep 12, 2006.

1. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

Hi all newbies,

I have seen several new people coming to this board in the past two weeks and although I wanted to welcome you, I just couldn't spare the 'energy' to do so individually...

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo, I thought while I was having a few extra firing brain cells, I would say "HI!"...

I am sorry you had to come here because of your illness(es) but I am glad you finally find this wonderful place...One of only a few good things that have come of these dd's for me...

Big Ole Bear Hugs from Me to You and I am sure you will find some great info to help you on your journey...It seems we all help one another at any given time, so the benefit of this board cannot be questioned...It helps!

Peaceful days ahead~Alicia
  2. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

Hi Momadove thanks for the greeting. I too am a lab lover! I have a photo in my profile of my two labs Murphy (female black lab) and Jake (male yellow lab).

They are my company when everyone else is at school or at work. Such wonderful friends.

Thanks for the bear hug. Sending a hug back!

hugs Marion (Redwillow)
  3. TerryS

TerryS Member

There's some pretty interesting characters on this board!

TerryS
  4. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Wow, you have been through alot. I just read your profile. I have had cervical spine fusion so I can relate to that. I got in a bad car accident 2 months ago. My car was totaled and I was in therapy for whiplash all summer so can relate to that to. I have FM but I have to keep plugging away. I am a band director and I am single so I am my only means of support. Thanks for the welcome. I don't have much time during the week but will be on here more on the weekends. I see this can becoming addictive. LOL

Nancy
  5. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member