So Much PAIN

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Crispangel66, Apr 26, 2006.

1. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

The weather has changed here and it is cold so I am in the worst flare that I have had in a while.

Plus I have a sore throat and sinus infection.

Plus my arm has only gotten worse so I guess I better tell my dr about it.

I can't get in to see him until May 2nd.

I am so tired of feeling like crap all the time.

My hubby and I made love two days ago and I am still hurting from that.

My muscles in my thighs and buttocks are very sore.

I feel like I ran a marathon.

I have also been having horrible headaches and all of this is making me very depressed.

Sorry for complaining too much just needed to get it out.

Pamela
  2. Jordane

Jordane New Member

So sorry you arent feeling well hun,
    Hope you feel better soon.
    Take some nice warm baths,soak the hurting parts.
    Get pampered if you can.
    This can really take a toll on ones nerves.Trying to keep going thru the pain and the tiredness.
    The headaches seems to be a part of this DD.No fun at all.
    Rest,pamper yourself!!
    Sending gentle hugs
    Jordane
  3. srh

srh New Member

Don't feel bad. That's what we're all here for is to listen, share and learn.

This board is a life saver. But habit forming!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so sorry you are having such a bad time of it. This DD is just worse than the pits!!!!!!! Mine has been worse for quite a few months.
    Hugs..... and hope you're feeling better soon.

There is one thing I don't understand. You all talk about flares, like they come and go. Mine never goes away. And then some talk about sharp pains in different spots that move around. Mine is my entire body, muscles and bones, and I think everything in between. I have the achiness, soreness, headache and flu like symtoms everyday. Is this FM or something else? I also have RA, so that explains part of it.

My GP doesn't think it's FM, so I was just wondering what you all thought and if you feel the same way.
  4. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

for your thoughts and prayers for me. I have been feeling even worse lately so it has caused me to take a longer time to respond to all of your posts.

Pamela
  5. Kimerella

Kimerella Member

Hi Pam,

I am new and just wanted to let you know that I understand. I have been have a rough time of it lately, too. The fatigue has been horrible. The headaches have been bad, too. My daughter (12 FM/CFIDS) is also having a lot of migraines. We are both struggling with depression, too.

You are not alone!!

Kim