So Nervous ---SSDI Letter is coming

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by bozey, Nov 28, 2005.

1. bozey

bozey New Member

I called SSDI today and she said I should have the letter with the judges decision in the mail tomorrow or Weds. I wish it was tomorrow already. I am so anxious. She said it looks like a yes. I faxed them a letter last week about my money situation and she said in my file it says critical. Don't know what that means but I sure hope it is a yes.

Please say a prayer for me.

Thanks to everyone

bozey
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

positive reply! I'm sure you're really nervous, but hang in there, OK? (-:

Sue
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i think you got it so don't be nervous....

didi you ask her if it was approved??? i asked my guy over the phone he said yes, and of course my last trip down at the local ssa office they told me they got the final approval and should be recieving h eletter in the mailin a couple of weeks...

still havent received it that was the end of october..

congratulations and just remeber it may take them a while to get the darn money into your account or heck, if you can check your account online or call the bank that's if you are doing direct deposit you may already have the money in the bank..
    that is how mine worked i thought someone made an error...so i went home called the bank and found out where it came from so i knew it was meant for me....

then i got the letter in the mail about two weeks latter something about the deposit of funds and award letter///

good luck

jodie
  4. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

read my curent post jodie place's ssdi case....

i wonder if you have your money in the bank yet if you did direct deposit???

but i remember on my ssdi closed period case from 7/04 i got my letter in the end of october o4 then i received my money idirect deposit 1/20/04...but i also had a worker's comp case that the had to calcualte into it and also sdi payments that they had to subtract from the my monthly entitlement...so the less you have going on then i'm sure it quicker it is to get the payment.

good luck

jodie
  5. darude

darude New Member

Bozey will win!!!!!