So Now I am Drinking My 32oz. of Water

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by NyroFan, Jul 19, 2006.

1. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Yes, it is the day for the bladder test. I am not too pleased about having me do this but my GP said I should go.
    I hope they find nothing, but it seems that everytime I walk into a doctor's office: they find something.

I just wanted to tell you. I leave in an hour and wanted to spend some time her with others. Thank you so much for this board.

nyrofan
  2. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

By the time you read this, it will likely be over and you will be glad you had it done. I'm hoping for the best for you and I know you will let us know.

Kathy
  3. joeb7th

joeb7th New Member

I ahve heard that it does...but most of the time I just can't keep drinking so much.
  4. JLH

JLH New Member

I hope everything went OK with your test. I certainly hope that your test turns out negative.

I am just getting over one severe, painful, bladder and urinary tract infection. I go back to the doc tomorrow for a followup test to see if it's gone now.

Let us know your results.

Hugs,
    Janet
  5. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Thank you for asking about the Urologist. Everything went well and I left with two prescriptions I will pick up later on tonight. My bladder just does not want to seem to empty when I have to go to the bathroom.

Well: it has been finished. Tomorrow is the nuerologist.
    God give me (and all of us strength).

nyrofan