So sad when pumpkins drink Profile pic

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Greenbean7, Oct 6, 2008.

1. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

Check out my profile pic. I'm sure there must be a support group for these poor things! Couldn't be on line tho, no hands! Bashing your little punkin head into the keyboard might make you feel better, but it will give you a headache!

[This Message was Edited on 10/06/2008]
  2. tandy

tandy New Member

Looks like someones had a little too much to drink.

oh how I recall those days. and don't miss em for a second!
  3. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

Hi Greenbean,

That's so funny! Really puts me in the Halloween spirit. I couldn't see your pic from the website, but I could see it in the old website. Am I doing something wrong? Or maybe they are working a few glitches?

Thanks for sharing and have a great day!

Warm hugs,

4. victoria

victoria New Member

people have gotten so much more creative with pumpkin carving these days!!!!

5. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Thanks for the laugh, too funny! Yeah, I think I might have had that face a time or two in my college days, Lol! And I don't miss that feeling for sure! I can barely have a glass of wine now without a headache the next morning. Funny pic! Have a great night! Kim :)
  6. gapsych

gapsych New Member

What a hoot!! Where did you find this?

I sent the picture to several friends. I hope you do not mind.

My niece is going to try to replicate it. I just hope she does not feel that she has to drink all that alcohol for the cans!!

Very creative.

Take care.
    [This Message was Edited on 10/08/2008]
  7. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

Someone sent me this in an email. My DH says a neighbor has had it on his wall for several years so it must have been around a while.

If she doesn't want to join the punkins in their wild parties maybe she can just go clean up along the highway! We have lots of beer bottles and cans and booze bottles all over the sides of our roads!