so sad.......

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ruthiepie, Oct 9, 2002.

1. ruthiepie

ruthiepie New Member

Did anybody in NC read about the couple in Wilkes County.....he shot her at her request and then shot himself Sunday night......they were both in their mid-fifties....note found at the scene indicated that she had asked her husband to kill her because she had ailments that included a painful inflammation of the muscles....she asked him to stop her pain and he ended the suffering for both of them....the note indicated that he didn't want to go on living without his wife.....this happened Sunday night.....that's so sad, but this pain is real and it's also sad that most doctors, family and friends don't know how bad it really hurts.....they just don't realize what we go through!!!!sure wish she could have gotten some help.....God Bless you....later....

2. ruthiepie

ruthiepie New Member

Did anybody in NC read about the couple in Wilkes County.....he shot her at her request and then shot himself Sunday night......they were both in their mid-fifties....note found at the scene indicated that she had asked her husband to kill her because she had ailments that included a painful inflammation of the muscles....she asked him to stop her pain and he ended the suffering for both of them....the note indicated that he didn't want to go on living without his wife.....this happened Sunday night.....that's so sad, but this pain is real and it's also sad that most doctors, family and friends don't know how bad it really hurts.....they just don't realize what we go through!!!!sure wish she could have gotten some help.....God Bless you....later....

3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Suicide is one of the outcomes of people with our illnesses when the pain and depression are not adequately addressed by the medical community. How sad.

Love, Mikie
  4. allhart

allhart New Member

this is even sadder because this woman probley did try and get help and did not recive it i have been in such pain before where sucide seemed like aa option even though its aginst all my belifes i was just luckey someone helped