so sick, I caught my 6 yrs old flu

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Aeronsmom, Feb 12, 2007.

1. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

and my temp spiked up to 107!! that was yesterday/last night
    not doing to bad today fever is down but still not myself, I am now having difficult in breathing..hopefully it's nothing.

love to all, Ann
  2. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

Please see your doctor if you don't see improvement. That was a pretty high temp you had!! I would have been delerious if mine was ever that high!

I hope you feel better soon!
  3. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

I went to the hospital when hubby got home because of the sortness of breath, they took my temp and of course it was at 105 so they game me meds for that and they did a chest xray blood tests and urine test, I have blood in my urine
    and my chest xray came back with flamation, aparently there is a virus going around and that is what my son and I caught my son was on prescription but because of my M.S. was not able to take it so I have to ride this one out,
    I am feeling better than yesterday and it hurts like Hell to cough and my nose is either stuffy or runny and my throat feels like it's on fire, I am drinking lots of water to help with the sore throat and the dehydartion 4 more days til I should start feeling better.my son is almost 100% better thank goodness.

love to all, Ann
    [This Message was Edited on 02/13/2007]
    [This Message was Edited on 02/13/2007]
  4. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

I hope you can rest up and feel better soon. I'm glad your son is better. This sounds like a miserable illness!

5. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

Glad your son is better and that you went to the hospital for treatment. Keep drinking that water and get lots of rest. I wish I could snap my fingers and instantly make it go away. FEEL BETTER!!

Warm gentle hugs, Erika