So Sleepy don't really know why?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, May 19, 2006.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

It is oone of those's days where I have the energy of a peice of wood. Just walking out to the car made me so tired that I had to come home and have a rest.

And now it is at the point that my eye lids are so heavy { They need some tooth picks to hold them or prop them open} I have the feeling that if I were to shut my eye's I would be out , alseep in a matter of sceonds. But it is not bed time and if I doze off now I will have a harder time sleeping to night.So I don't know what to do about this.

I am really achey all over and I am not to thrilled about this feeling either.AS I write this post my left wrist is touching the table that the coumpter is on and just that brush against it sends me a buring ,stabbing pain in my hand and where the wrist was shattered.

I really don't know what to do. I have so much to do today and I can't do any thing and think straight.Maybe it is this unbearable heat but I have felt like this when the weather was cooler. But today it is HOT and even though I have two fans to move the air around I still am to hot and it is making me sill and feel so slepy , tired, fatiqued, all of those at once.

I have so much t do to day as my daughter is coomming for a visit for about 10 days , I am so happy for this visit but I don't have my house cleaned up nor have I picked up the things from the living room floor. I don't have the energy to vaccum this floor either and that duty is a NO NO for me as it bothers my back. But if I don't do it , it does not get done.

The most I have done today is loading my dishwasher and running it.Like i said I just don't feel up to doing anything. My back is so pain full to day and I don't know why either.

So my only guess at why I feel this way has to do with this heat. I am so hot that I my stomache is nausous and I don't feel well at all. SO this has to be from the heat.
    Any suggestions for me as to how I can feel better?
    My husband is putting up our swamp cooler tomorrow and I can't wait for it to be up and running so that I won't feel so hot.

Just to open the door it feels like I have stuck my face right in the hot oven. I wish taht I could cool off and start to feel more nromal instaead of this infernal pain and heat. I am so hot and it is just getting worse.

I have had some really bad fog in the past but this today is like some one has sucked all the energy out of my and then I have had some type of anesthia given to me as I am that sleepy so suddenly.

I have to go down stairs now wherer it is about 15 degree's cooler. So off I go. Hope it will help me to feel better.

Hugs to all ,
    Rosemarie
  2. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

Hi Rosemarie,

I am so sorry you are having a bad day. I had the "couldn't stay awake" problem this afternoon. I was so tired that rather than heat something in the microwave, I just poured a bowl of cereal and sliced a bananna in it. Oh,it was good but miss my best meal of the day; now I'll be hungry all night.

I'm hoping that you'll be feeling somewhat, if not much, better tomorrow.

BlueSky555
  3. tampip88

tampip88 New Member

I feel like this a lot of days. I have been so scared driving a couple of day. I had no business on the road then.

When you get that bad, you just have to lie down and rest. You are not going to get feeling better without it. I have days when if I get the dishwasher loaded I am doing good.

You are going to have to put yourself first for a while. Maybe when your daughter gets there she would be willing to help you. I know that it makes you feel bad to think it, but you are going to have to let people know how bad you feel because unless they have it themselves they have no clue.

Take you a nap and maybe you will feel better tomorrow!
  4. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

any energy i have right out of me...then i tell myself i have to go lay down...it was my dr.'s orders so be good to yourself and if they are not coming to look at your clean house they are coming to see you..

hugs

jodie