So sorry i haven't beeni here for a while

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lilaclover30, May 1, 2008.

1. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

I have missed you all so very much!~ As I told you a whhile ago, my HD had been in the hospital for 19 days. he got along wonderfully with the wheeled walker too.

My tailbone and all of my butt muscles beganh to got so much pain - my mornings after i got up and before the pain meds. are awful!!!!!! The hard floors of the hsopital halls brought it on.

Well, the day my Dr. told me my spine from my neck to my tailbone are a mess was rather upsetting for both of us. Nothing can be done except up Lyrica and Trazadone.

That was 2 weeks ago next Mon. Hubby also saw the Dr. for a
    cold! By late afternoon he was terribly sick, sick enough for me to call 911. Our own Dr. happened to be on call. Again he said pneumonia!! He had a few AWFUL DAYS that brought tears as I drove home. Our children all came off and on during that weekend - daughter stayed from Thur. to Mon. and worked and worked. he is improving - he is the swing bed and getting therapy. I can haardly make ;it down the halls and if I get in the car wrong, I have sshooting pains in my leg and hip as I drive home.

I have missed all of you on hdere. I do hope that I can beciome a regular sometime soon. In tghe meantime, I locve you all and miss all of my good, good friends.

Gentle Hugs,

\Joan whose lilacs are now in bloom!!!!!!! What a beautiful time of the year.
  2. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Yes we have been thinking about your and DH. So sorry to hear that you are are having problems as well as he not doing to well and had to be put back in the hospital.

Hope you both will be doing better soon. Yes, you need to take care of yourself and try and geta as much help as you can as Linda said or you won;t be much help to your hubby either..

Glad tht you lovely lilacs are now blooming. Yes, I hope that is a good sign. I love lilacs. I do not think they have them here in TX but they have something similar in different colors. Forget what they are called.

Bye for now sweetie. I have to finish packing to g to Dallas for a KC State Convention.

Please keep in touch hon.

3. ckball

ckball New Member

I am glad your wrote, you have been on all of our minds. So sorry you haven't been able to get some sense of normalcy in your life.

I don't know if you read my mother past away Apr 19, she has a massive stroke and we spent a week at hospice with her and my girls. It was a wonderful place.

I am ok as she suffered alot and now is with god and I am just trying to get on with my own life now.

I hope things improve soon, I' will put a word in for you upstairs, ok? Take care and know we all care for you-Carla
  4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear you and DH have been having a tough time. Backs are so fragile.

We had a lilac bush when I was a kid. It was about 8 feet tall. So big it took several kids to make a circle around it.

Hope you feel better.

5. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Sorry you have been going through it and hope you get better soon.

Love Annie
  6. Marta608

Marta608 Member

Yes, I'm just teasin' ya. I know it's lilacs that you love and I'm so happy they're blooming to cheer you up.

You've had a long haul, you and hubby. I'm so glad your children are gathering 'round to help. What a blessing that must be.

Know that you're missed and in thoughts and prayers here.

7. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your DH. I hope and pray he will get better. You are very lucky to have the family that you have, they all sound wonderful.

We are all glad you are back Joan.

Take care, Mickey