So Sorry

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by NyroFan, Feb 11, 2006.

1. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Hello all:
    I am so sorry I have not been here for a couple of weeks.
    My computer got a virus and I can not get rid of it.
    I have to buy a new one. It got hit by that one that happened on the Friday before last. Although warned, I went online and everything went crazy.

After all of the help I have gotten here, I just wanted you to know I am jumping on a friend's computer to post this.
    I will check in daily: very fast.

I hope to have a new Dell in a week or so. I just did not want to be so rude about just not being here. All of you girls are so helpful and I enjoy answering topics more than posting. It will be a week or so.

So, I just wanted to let you know that I am still not 'self-medicating' and am on the straight and narrow. I owe it to you.

See you soon,
    Hugs,
    NyroFan
  2. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

Thanks , Nyro. We do miss people if they are gone for a while. I think you will enjoy your new Dell; they have a good reputation.

Kathy.
  3. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Patti and Kathy:
    Thank you for understanding me and giving me the feeling that I am not too lost. This is awful. The Dell store opens in a week, but my friend has let me jump on her computer for a a little while.
    You are so kind. I love you all. Thank you for making me feel back at home. You have no idea what this message board means to me.
    Hugs,
    NyroFan
  4. elsa

elsa New Member

Thank you for letting us know. You have so many people here who care about you .... It's nice to see you are doing well.

I'm sorry about that virus ... pretty bad if you need a new computer ... Wow!

Thank my stars I was away that day! Anyway, Glad to hear from you and thanks for thinking of us ....

Take care,

Elsa
  5. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Good luck with your new PC. Worms and viruses can be nasty. Sometimes it isn't worth it to reformat an older PC, you might as well buy a new one.

Happy to see you and enjoy your new PC!

Hugs,
    Faye
  6. JLH

JLH New Member

Sorry to hear about your computer virus. I have been extremely fortunate that I have never got one yet. I got a new Dell last year and like it really well.

Also glad to hear that you're well and doing fine!

Talk with you soon!!!

Hugs,
    Janet