So Tired and Stiff all the time

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ROBYNEKY, Jan 13, 2006.

1. ROBYNEKY

ROBYNEKY New Member

Anyone have any tips on what I can do for my stiffness in my neck and back. I feel worse in the morning like I need more sleep. I feel tired all day long like I need to go back to bed but I cant sleep. I have been to the doctor for all kinds of blood work for my tirdness and they cant find anything wrong with me. Thanks in advance for any help....
  2. angeljoe

angeljoe New Member

I wake up the same way with the Fibro and Chronic fatigue. I have to shower as soon as I wake up just to relieve some of the stiffness. My shower don't work wonders with me but it does help some. I take Provigil for my fatigue, but I still stay exhausted all day long.
    Hugs,
    Angela
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

and then i put on the tiger balm

if i am luchy enough a massage would be great...

jdoie
  4. karinaxx

karinaxx New Member

hot and cold shower and a good cup of tea. still it takes me an hour or so to be able to move. latly i have a hard time the whole day. it is worse since the cold season has started.
    hoping for better times......
  5. ROBYNEKY

ROBYNEKY New Member

have you tried any medicines?
  6. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

stay in warm bed and start stretching bit by bit. I know, I hate this stiffness too, and just when I think it is going away UP it pops! I try and do stretching for 20 mins every morning once out of bed, then walk as much as I can. Some days I can even do a sporting activity. I never stop hurting, but I am less hurting enough to participate in life, with the pain like a monster always sitting on top of me. I feel so sorry for the people who are in such pain they cannot even walk. I'm starting a pilates class next week will report on that as this is meant to do wonders to elongate muscles.
    Feel better, Love Crom
  7. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

stay in warm bed and start stretching bit by bit. I know, I hate this stiffness too, and just when I think it is going away UP it pops! I try and do stretching for 20 mins every morning once out of bed, then walk as much as I can. Some days I can even do a sporting activity. I never stop hurting, but I am less hurting enough to participate in life, with the pain like a monster always sitting on top of me. I feel so sorry for the people who are in such pain they cannot even walk. I'm starting a pilates class next week will report on that as this is meant to do wonders to elongate muscles.
    Feel better, Love Crom
  8. Empower

Empower New Member

See my response under "Do I dare see a Chiropracter?"