So tired I am actually limp

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by bozey, Sep 23, 2005.

1. bozey

bozey New Member

I can not for the life of me figure out why I am so tired this week. I haven't done anything different as far as meds. or food. I have to make myself get up and move around or I will fall asleep.

I don't like sleeping during the day because it keeps me from falling asleep at night. Well, that and I feel miserable after a nap. It pretty much ruins my whole day.

Oh, dear, just typing this and it pops into my head that I've had alot of stress this week. My husbands work owes him 3 paychecks and we are down to our last $10. But found out last night that he will get paid today. So, maybe things will get better.

Do you all think it is the stress?

Thanks, bozey
  2. Mareeok

Mareeok New Member

...way to me. Stress will cause pain levels to go up and causes exhaustion. You are in my prayers and thoughts. Can you take some time to concentrate on relaxing? Deep stomach breathong is good. I hope you have a better day spoon.

Heart hugs,
    Maree
  3. Bailey-smom

Bailey-smom New Member

may be the cause - & if you are like me you don't talk to the hubby about the money issue much because you don't want him to feel bad. So it just builds inside & makes me hurt.

I wish you well & hopefully his job will come through for him today.

Thinking of you
    Kelly
  4. bozey

bozey New Member

I will definately relax if he gets his pay. That will really help. I am not used to not having money. Hopefully work will get this straightened out and it won't happen again.

I cancelled 2 Dr. appts. this week because of no money and no gas money.

And Baileysmom, I'm like you, I don't talk much to my husband about money. Tho' he knows how bad it was. But I feel bad if I bring it up because I'm not working so it makes me feel guilty. Not that my small paychecks made alot of difference anyway.

I am waiting for a decision from my ALJ hearing. I told my husband that I need to try to get a job and he said wait and see what SSDI says. So between a rock and a hard place here. I know I can't hold out much longer tho'.